What are you working on currently? (2020)

A short zombie apocalypse arcade-style isometric-camera beat-em-up action-adventure game currently about one month in the works. Alternatively titled: Metro Necropolis!

w2UtNsJSnD

E0fkeKKCfN

SVsox1MLDt

I’ve been posting my work more often on my Twitter these days, you can find additional visually stimulating gifs of my progress there.

68 Likes

Also working on an SCP game. What do you guys think?

14 Likes

This reminds me of SM64. Is that your inspiration. If so it’s great.

2 Likes

)

26 Likes

Made my first 3D model car on blender took me about a week to get it look right but I can say I am proud of my work.

7 Likes

After another 3 weeks of having to prioritize other things, the output window is done. Made sure to design it so it can support really long outputs.

9 Likes

Some very early procedural cave generation using perlin noise. I’m pretty happy so far.

8 Likes

Might need to do some debugging.

edit: debugging done, now here’s some multithreaded (or rather, multicoroutined) chunk loading!

17 Likes

Hello everyone, i’m gonna present you my new showcase Euskal lurrak. This showcase is based on the building type and the live of Basque.

Trying to recreating the Basque houses:

It’s all for this time ! Seen you on my next post for the advancing on the game
Ikusi zaitut berantiar mutilak!

19 Likes

I’m working on building a realistic Washington D.C game, along with my home city.

4 Likes

Randomised spinner with different sized sections

Updated version:

Final version (without sound):

18 Likes

Looks good! I’d say it starts off too slow and stops too fast, though.

1 Like

I love the rant about the GUI editor :joy:
So true.

2 Likes

Seems good, i hope seen it ! ps: I hope you will ad realistic lighting too :wink:

2 Likes

Work continues on my retro-themed train game

Thank you to several of my friends who have contributed their talents to create assets.

31 Likes

Thanks, it’s still a WIP. I’m using TweenService to rotate the spinner and there isn’t a single easing style that achieves the style I want. I’m going to have to combine multiple or switch to using a loop.

3 Likes

Added a search feature to my customise menu! :smiley: Only took about 20 minutes to get all added in, but surprisingly works well. Still need a figure out a way to get the buttons to be on the left when searched tho (I know I have GridLayout set to Centre, but changing them to Left puts them up against the edge of the screen and leaves a lot of space on the right)

robloxapp-20200228-0902102

7 Likes

Some ugc concepts I made!:slight_smile:

16 Likes

Development coming smoothly. Release of the game should be very very soon :eyes:

5 Likes

A build I made a bit ago😊

17 Likes