What are you working on currently? (2020)

I really like how clean it looks:)

3 Likes

Bit late, but its the album cover from Absolution

3 Likes

Current dev diary intro for my upcoming project!

10 Likes

Great job!

I like the design, looks pretty smooth, everything matches and the colors are well picked.

3 Likes

My current Project is a Kart Racing game akin to “Crash Team Racing,” The game is intended to have a Single Player Adventure of some kind, as those are always a good time. I made the 3D models in Blender as a sort of “3D Sketch” and they turned out good enough to use in the game.

UoBCby6 SWGBCl3

EDIT: Here’s a DevLog of the Progress we’ve made since the Start of March: null - YouTube

6 Likes

Been working on a game for the past week, but in the meantime I was able to create a sick coke in blender.

32 Likes

Working on a lobby for an upcoming game

2 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/4711997426/NEW-RDC-Countdown

I created a quite simple RDC countdown for you to literally sit with boredom until RDC arrives!
(coefficients will be here a lot I assume :joy: )

4 Likes

Over the past few weeks, I have been making an anti exploit as a little challenge and as a result of being frustrated with cheaters.

I introduce to you, Shiel_d! Version 0.02 ALPHA, patch 4
Shiel_d is an anti exploit focused on preventing most used exploits in roblox.

Shiel_d’s current anti exploits:

• Anti dex explorer (rough, unpolished)
  • Anti fly (rough, unpolished)
  • Anti god health
  • Anti platform stand
  • Anti btools (legacy and F3X)
  • Anti moon gravity (with Server-sided verification)
  • Anti humanoid deletion
  • Anti extreme jump power
  • Anti extreme walkspeed

Shiel_d also features:

• Perks for shiel_d donators (trails, sparkles)
  • Script deletion/disabling checks
  • Shiel_d’s special token validity system (explained in detail later)
  • Sleek info GUI
  • Ignores for people special to you

The latest loader model can be found here:

The ignores system

Shiel_d’s ignores system allows you to defing users or group ranks that will not be affected by certain checks, without disabling the entire AE.

Ignores can be set up by userd IDs or by group configuration, and both can be enabled without interferring with each other.
This means that the person does not need to be in both ignore methods to be unaffected.

Shiel_d's special token validity system

On top of the client scripts checking for each other, every 60 seconds, shiel_d uses a special mechanism to sanity check just in case.

The way this works is that the server generates a random but crucial token when this cycle takes place.
This token is replicated to the client, along with a script.
This script then quickly checks for the core scripts, fires a remote along with the token and then gets deleted by the server once the server finishes the validation function.

The token is very important because:

• It is unique to that one specific validation cycle, preventing exploiters from spamming fake validation results
  • It tells the script to fire one of fifteen different remotes. This specific remote is open for that one specific cycle, so if an exploiter fires a “closed” remote, it’s an insant red flag

I would love to hear your feedback and ways that I could Improve this system!

A small shout to @Madpoint83 for actually helping me a bit with this!

Note: this is still early alpha so bugs are bound to be in the anti exploit system and detection methods are kind of unpolished.

Poll: Shoud I make this module open source?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

10 Likes

It already is open source?
https://www.roblox.com/library/4736946204/Shiel-d-AE-module

A massive flaw with your system is that clients can just stop themselves being kicked (from localscripts). I.e.

make_writeable(getrawmetatable(game), false)
local backup = getrawmetatable(game).__namecall
getrawmetatable(game).__namecall = function(u, ...)
   local m = ({...})[select('#', ...)]
   local packed = {...}
   local a = {}
   for i = 1, #packed - 1 do
       a[i] = packed[i]
   end
   if m == 'Kick' then
       return true
   end
   return backup and backup(u, ...) or u[m](u, unpack(a))
end

You should be kicking from the server.

10 Likes

Nymphalie

19 Likes

Unlock / upgrade tracking UI for different in-game content based on how many likes the user gets or how far they drive. :racing_car: :heart:

5 Likes

More mobile work for Vehicle Sim! lots of UI and custom control schemes…

18 Likes

Tell me how it looks
Feedback…?

6 Likes

Work in progress tree generator. Its pretty bad right now, but I just threw it together at midnight.

20 Likes

Sci-fi crates

38 Likes

Ah, I’m currently working on a few Projects, consisting of a Horror game.

1 Like

I’ve been improving mobile support for my current project. It looks really simple, but there’s a good amount of things that I had to add and change to get it all working properly.

What it used to look like:

What is looks like now:

7 Likes

Hello everyone!
I want to show some of my creations and get
some feedback from it.
Tell me what u think!

m

11 Likes

Looks good! For the first and last images’ trees, I’d probably try to add more of a flare to the lighting or coloration of the tree. That way, the tree would look bolder, and in a sense, better. Other than that, I’d say that these creations look pretty good!

2 Likes