What are you working on currently? (2020)

Just spent a few hours working on a Module named Oxidation which return Rust-like use function.
Say if you wanted to add string.sub to the current environment, you would do Use("lua::string:sub") - then it’s possible to use sub(). If you wanted to import the entire library then it’s possible to do Use("lua::string").

Oxidation will also come with inbuilt classes (referenced through oxidation::classes)

Here’s some other code I’ve been working with:

Would this be useful?

8 Likes

Boat Bandits is almost out of the prototyping stage, after figuring out what our game needs we are going to start cleaning up and pushing through to the end.
Some footage from our last testing session:
https://gyazo.com/5e637f4fbe57e3304906444cdcb47859
Here is a new UI concept for Inventory:

Here are some themes that I have been working on:

Our future plans include refining gameplay, implementing our major monetization features, and cleaning up scripts. I also plan to implement modularity through the use of asset kits so I can make changes much easier.

37 Likes

Currently working on the catalog system, not too sure how players will be able to get coins yet other than daily rewards. :thinking:
Coin icon made by mateuzzinn, a friend of mine:
Coin_Icon_Ver2
Also finally got the custom notification system working, it shows when a player enters the room, room changes details and responses from ban and right requests.

6 Likes

trying to recreate the harry potter universe, … i think it’s something

25 Likes

Been working with a UV unwrap of a Stock Car to test out Roblox paint schemes. Model base is a Chevy Camaro ZL1.

38 Likes

I got bored and wanted to make a quick scene :d

31 Likes

image image image
Took a bit but I finished the gas pump

40 Likes

Hey! I have, Made a death script, Please watch:

https://gyazo.com/24193e3f34a8baa595c4e6fc7b1d4767

(If you think its exploit, Nope its not) - DoNotLeak

4 Likes

16 Likes

I just finished my first homestore, What do you think about it? :wink:

Upgrading soon to V2

Link: DBTK® HomeStore V1 - Roblox

5 Likes

Progress on a new area.

35 Likes

Space game inspired by No Man’s Sky!

50 Likes

I only want say one thing: I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME!!! It looks really nice and it was so good made, whats the name?

3 Likes

Thanks! Haven’t thought of a name yet, though I call it SEGI which stands for Space Exploration Galactic Industries

2 Likes

If you have give a name to this game, can you say it me?

So I made my first model in blender which was a minigun.
I’m really proud of it and couldn’t not show it in action so here it is.
https://gyazo.com/aa37d7b6b1b678bd354716fb9924512d

17 Likes

Made some merch for my friends @Aedificate and @StarCodeZephPlayz :slight_smile:
1 front zeph 1 2 front zeph 2 3 front zeph 3 4 front

10 Likes

Im working on a module that can prevent players from falling.

16 Likes

I’m working on a new area in my game. Trying to make it a Volcanic / Infernal theme but this is what I have so far. I’m not a builder but I would like some feedback. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

8 Likes