What are you working on currently? (2020)

Looking really good, What ligtsabers are you basing on, Star wars, artificial lightsabers or other?

14 Likes

Thank you, I’m basing on Star Wars lightsabers.

13 Likes

Makes me wanna go skiing, very creative , modern, I am kinda curious, what did you use? (ie: Archimedes (ROBLOX Plugin), Blender or other)

12 Likes

Nice, I might have a go making lightsabers in the future when I am capable on blender, I am learning blender, I mostly build with roblox parts!

5 Likes

Same, I am used to roblox parts and most things I make are made from just roblox parts.
Good luck with making lightsabers :wink:

4 Likes

Im gonna learn! I am learning 3D modelling slowly, It might take a long time to get the hang of it.

4 Likes

Remington Model 1858

205 Likes

I’m working on a game called Blacklands, an open world survival game that’s like battlegrounds.

55 Likes

Trying to make a quite realistic conifer forest. This is a prototype. I have lots of other models i can use,including: bushes,flowers,smaller pine trees,deciduous trees,saplings,etc. All are modified free models (mostly hollow’s mesh tree packs).

173 Likes

I have finally opened Blender again after many months when I did it for the first time. And I tried to make another hat. This time it’s called Temple Guardian.

92 Likes

Archimedes, Blender and studio xD

9 Likes

I just finished making this dynamic inventory system that is multiplayer compatible and adjusts according to the inventory!

Multiplayer example:
b641ab557829ac2d5a57d64ed54ca452

Dragging & Closing:
48c4815f2228837c48aa84241b4d154f

It can also be “nested” in other UIs for stuff like a machine that needs an input (although I clearly need to change how it does scaling when nested):
0b1821dab9ea4f749d0ec748dc32f1e2

I made it for my main personal project, but I wanted to make it as independent as possible so that it can be used in all kinds of projects… maybe I’ll even open source it.

56 Likes

been working on a commission sheet lately. Still need to pick prices, but I’m very happy with the result!

65 Likes

Made a mock FPS menu concept for fun.

The sparks and glow are an audio visualizer for the menu’s theme music!

Try it here:

Of course, being my tradition, it’s uncopylocked for you guys to toy with!

149 Likes

Currently working on a Space MMO, similar to Vesteria (but not lol, space MMO)
Loading Screen:
image \

(unfinished) First map:

13 Likes

Currently designing UIs, here’s a small preview

38 Likes

I’ve been working on improving my skills with UI Design and working on improving my scripting as well.

19 Likes

Creating an outlet mall for fun for right now :crazy_face:

Also working on an RPG game with a close friend of mine!

64 Likes

Done with the gun spam. working on a project that needs lots of them

96 Likes

Slowly starting to get better at armor creation

62 Likes