What are you working on currently? (2020)

@Luk_ee and I are gonna blow up this year with a pretty mad game, not gonna show y’all much though :stuck_out_tongue:

Stay tuned for more though…

https://gyazo.com/802765e84cca27bb8dfebe2ed68f5fba

139 Likes

is that done with new union commands

5 Likes

I am currently working on my FPS game. It has been a lot of work and fun to create the mechanics for the weapons and game modes. I look forward to releasing the game and seeing what others think, but I still have a lot to do, especially debugging. :3

There is a playable version of the game available here, though bugs may occur as I progress

47 Likes

Nope, does not use the roblox csg api. All custom!

5 Likes

I am working on my ‘Runblox’ game coming out this year in July. I have been working on it 2 years already and all is going to be done by me also this image was made by me. More coming soon.

19 Likes

Hope to see it as a plugin and maybe a road generator??

1 Like

I’m working on a snazzy introduction UI.

13 Likes

Working on a city, here’s the front of a school for it…

74 Likes

At the start it seemed like it was in Blender :joy:

11 Likes

ShadowMap is truly an amazing update to Roblox.

13 Likes

I’m currently working on a remake of a game I made when I was younger. It’s a a role playing game based around the ocean, in which the players are able to choose from a variety of different marine animals to play as.

75 Likes

Four tracks, shares two things in common.

58 Likes

A lot of people here are definitely more talented than me lmao.

But I’m working on some mirror game thing where you can only see the platforms and other stuff on the other side of the mirror and you have to follow that to complete the obby. This is just a proof of concept gif, the game is a lot more difficult than this one level.

I know similar ideas have been done before, but I have a few ideas to mix it up and make it more fun than just that but this is all I want to show right now :wink:

125 Likes

Today I just finished my first complete and functional game on Roblox. I created it in less than a day using Crazyman32’s AeroGameFramework. It’s a sword fighting game where you try to collect points without loosing them to other players. The game is quite bare so far, but I have plans of adding cosmetic perks.

https://www.roblox.com/games/4577619977/Brick-Battle-Sword-Fight

14 Likes

I made a new group and i am trying to make a few ok quality games: here is my first one:https://www.roblox.com/games/4576294540/What-is-that-color?refPageId=dad55ca4-f950-462b-8ea1-6c947d9dc96a

9 Likes

That’s a good idea. Adapting the system to generate roads would be fairly simple. It could be a toggle in the plugin.

7 Likes

a NEW game called BLOXcamp! its about a player going to a summer camp and then something bad happens (I don’t know the plot yet.)

57 Likes

Decided to play around with some 3D Perlin noise

trying to get BONEWORKS-esque climbing to work for this. because that’d be the epitome of kewl

edit: HAHAHA! I GOT IT!!!

70 Likes

Working in my first game, It’s tycoon where you can build freely on your plot. I’ve managed to get a working money and inventory system working as well as a build camera.

com-video-to-gif (1)

46 Likes

Working on Malachor V (From Star Wars)
Started couple of hours ago

90 Likes