What are you working on currently? (2020)

Made a mesh-based sky sphere for an arena background. Don’t worry, I made sure to make it box-based and non-collide.

6 Likes

Here’s a little snippet of what I’ve been working on. I’ve been away from Roblox for a couple months. Hoping to put together a team to make a cool fantasy game.

All I’ve brainstormed so far.

9 Likes

That looks amazing! Keep up the great work! :slight_smile:

You could redefined island survival games on Roblox. Awesome job with this! I look forward to seeing what you do in the future!

1 Like

Made a new cartoon drawing

18 Likes

Dig the Roblox logo usage here. Can scratch this off my own list of Roblox creations to create… nah still wanna do one for myself.

First model I’ve ever made. I’m proud of myself.

3 Likes

Because ROBLOX now has a Part-To-Terrain beta feature available for use, I am working on converting my map from triangle terrain to… Triangle Terrain
I converted a small portion of my map just to see how it will look, and it is absolutely gorgeous

8 Likes

Would it not make more sense to focus on fewer projects at once?

It’s a mixed bag. One project (Vehicle Simulator) provides my income, but it’s only my passion half the time. The other half of the time I bounce between Kinetic Code & Hotel Robloxia, which actually turned out really nice because the moment I lose momentum on one project I just jump to the other.

8 Likes

What I’d give to only be working on 3 projects…
:woozy_face: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

26 Likes

I decided to do some IK for the very first time to use it in a procedural animation prototype. Created this monstrosity. I’m probably gonna make him climb walls or something. Might release the IK solver for the public if I could manage to iron out its bugs.

40 Likes

The first turn spooked me, ngl :flushed:

2 Likes

12 Likes

I’m working on military armour for a group game this will be updated to add Glasses and NVG’s ect.

11 Likes

Current UI for my project, which involves a Capture the Flag mode.
RobloxScreenShot20200404_151938803
Timer is scripted to count down. The panels at the bottom depict each player’s flag status:

SAFE: At base.
! : Flag has been stolen!
? : Flag has been dropped.
ERROR: Statuses have been scrambled by a character’s ability.

As a bonus, this was the old UI. The new one seems much more open and less jarring.
RobloxScreenShot20200404_132144051
Any thoughts?

4 Likes

Great Work looks very Good and Awesome! Very simlar to the Roblox Kick UI

1 Like

I am working on some new icons to start learning more digital art!
I have taken some suggestions to improve my previous skills on logo designing.

Before

After

4 Likes

Thank you! Planning on making it working, and release it open-source :smiley: