What are you working on currently? (2020)

Finished a basic version of wiring and logic gates for Machine Making Game

Here’s a video showing a switch directly wired to a light, and 2 switches wired to an ‘AND’ gate, then the gate’s output is wired to the light

39 Likes

For my project but mainly for portfolio

EDIT: today’s work

58 Likes

Im currently learning and practicing making icons!
This is what i have so far!
0f5dd2da7c8f87d5b6a9184671fd440bfd2f850d_2_500x500
a890e83b6a58b06b60ef4b6256221b024f1b893d_2_500x500
cd7e89f252ad832644f11e0e2180768b27e0d7fc_2_500x500

48 Likes

The rest of the logic gates; and, or, not, nand and nor

23 Likes

Rings that you can drive / mid air jump through in upcoming car game. :octopus:

43 Likes

Currently working on a mini-project, called AutobiographyCard, where you can put your autobiography into a card-like gui.

Filtering system are enabled

24 Likes

Wellllp, I’ll tell ya. Its a residential high-rise, at 47 stories. 1 unit a floor for luxury living but affordable. Has numerous community and family-oriented areas atop, with some indoor space for similar things too.

86 Likes

camera shake in sync with the audio visualizer would be such a cool addon to that! hand-held camera style, random slow movements until the drums hit, then some strong shaking for each hit

6 Likes

Already did that, but many people didn’t like it.

So, I made it shake just on extra hard drum hits, and the shake is relatively unpronounced.

4 Likes

theres not much to look at as “reference” of a still object to see if the camera is shaking, if not already maybe you could put the menu buttons to be in the 3D world and not follow the camera, that way the camera movement doesn’t apply to them and is much noticable + cool 3D effect lol

3 Likes

Everything is ScreenGui, so having a 3D reference wouldn’t do anything (especially because it would be hidden behind all these GUIs…)

The buttons remain stable, and the sparks are shaken on heavy beats.

7 Likes

Created my own custom humanoid for a couple of games im currently working on. The reason behind this is due to the current humanoids being so restrictive when it comes to physics and adjustability.

Ignore the delay between the resets. i’ve set it too high. The character removal and camera not being on place instantly doesn’t happen outside of recording. This controller is still in heavy development yet works pretty good so far.
https://streamable.com/wir10

11 Likes

Heyo! I just finished building a small Pharmacy. I would like a rate and maybe a price to sell. I’m still deciding if I’d sell it or not. The back room has nothing in it, just a room.

Thanks!

26 Likes

Add jump scares, and maybe some npc’s that will briefly appear, then disappear… when you get to a certain position (Make them appear in front of the player, directly or behind the player obviously, so you might be able to see it).

3 Likes

Could you teach me how to make 3D clothes if you have the chance? If you have discord add me HinokamiEarly#0001

3 Likes

what program did you use to make the “perlin noise” 2D map?

4 Likes

it’s in Lua

for 2d i like to do

for x=1,mapsize do
    for y=1,mapsize do
        Height = math.noise(x/NoiseSize,y/NoiseSize,seed)
    end
end

it returns between -1, and 1, so you’ve got to do some extra stuff to make it into usable terrain

10 Likes

I’m currently working on improving my UI skills! Currently, all UI I’ve made is pretty bland and boring. For example, this UI I made.

I’m also continuing to work on my first actual Roblox game, Super Bloxy Fighters! It is a fighting game where you have a variety of weapons to chose from, and only has a few maps currently, but I’m adding more soon! [MOVED] Super Bloxy Fighters - Roblox

12 Likes

Im working on making vehicles

And a cool game

103 Likes

Your UI skills are actually… pretty cartoony. ngl. (Since I am a pretty good UI designer myself)

7 Likes