What are you working on currently? (2020)

I design all my icons (and other graphics and UI) in Figma!

2 Likes

Currently, I am working on a showcase sort game. I have spent about 10-20 minutes of building so far. The map will DEFINITELY expand. This is very very early stages.

I made a script where you are locked in first person. I also made a small dot cursor. (look closely to see it)

7 Likes

Currently working with team in several projects,

FPS game. (Project-F)
(Roleplay) Battle Of Somme,1917
Simulator.
Currently team is working to hard, to make this possible.I will send some screenshots of current progress soon i am currently thinking of sharing photos on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/BatmanBlox

3 Likes

21 Likes

Just added together a vaulting system (raycasts forwards from lower torso and searches for invisible parts that I put in below windows to determine they can vault there)

A regular vault can only be done if the window is broken, or almost broken and it will break

Or if you’re in a hurry then you can bail through but it does some damage

VAMPIRE GRAB N BAIL

8 Likes

Longest being this with a BPM of 190 (sometimes the player does not load).

2 Likes

If you don’t know, past year I was trying to learn about how to script, using ROBLOX Studio, etc… after a year, Im finally have knowledge about ROBLOX Studio… But here I regret it, my first project was failed for some reasons, I think Im not good for scripting. Then I decide to learn by heart again ROBLOX Scripting to getting much knowledges as I can about it. So in 2020, I think after my scripting skills is improve, I will trying to make a small project first, then come up slowly :slight_smile:. In this year, I will try to become a good developer as possible.

3 Likes

I am currently working on a horror game, Left to Die. It’s coming along very well for it being my first game!

2 Likes

Well, decided to start using blender for the first time and created a low poly volcano for my upcoming game for the “Volcanic Aloha” map! Please send feedback : )

10 Likes

It looks really cool! the vault reminds me of the side vault from parkour.
(PARKOUR - Roblox)

1 Like

I changed the trees a lot.

Images

4 Likes

Video Call hat thing

Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 2.10.30 AM Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 2.10.51 AM

22 Likes

I decided displaying my beautiful renders with filthy images in roblox isn’t good enough. I wrote a python server script and got my renderer to send data to it. Renders are now incredibly fast, and I love them just as much. not to mention i’m not forced to use a size of 300x300 because of memory issues.

2020 04 25 - 02 00 36 **
2020 04 25 - 17 42 48 2020 04 25 - 17 47 05

7 Likes

Just putting together my “Part Roundifier” plugin. It will give an estimate of the time it will take to complete unions.

The UI is currently pre-built with state managed by Rodux, but I’ll be updating it at some point to use Roact too.

9 Likes

I got bored and decided to make this. I think it’s pretty cool.

I call it SmoothNum.

18 Likes

Currently working on these

61 Likes

Me, and tons of others too would be sooooo grateful if youve shared us your amazing system’s source/function ^-^

4 Likes

Currently working on an M1911 portfolio piece, full internals. Planning on doing a full explode render. Currently working on the highpoly mesh for the frame piece.

11 Likes

VR + Physics = Cool

6 Likes

i did a thing

1 Like