What are you working on currently? (2020)

Was bored so I started work on a laptop a few days ago, I’ve only got the keyboard right now. Plus, I’ve color coded each key for some easy organization. (e.g. other keys, function keys, typewriter keys) I will try creating the rest of the laptop mesh, remove the color codes, and give it a texture. (and no, this is not Blender.)

This laptop mesh could be pretty big so I’ll settle for a 2048x2048 texture when I’m done modeling it, but that means I can’t upload it to roblox without the texture image being downscaled. You might like the beginnings of this “laptop” anyway.

4 Likes

Even though there appears to be what looks a lot like noise overlaying infront of the render (might be disturbing but yeah), it’s so satisfying to look at it.

My main focus is my high-tech theatre simulator. It still needs a lot of polishing done to the building but I’ve put a lot of work into all the features and cool tech.

List of major features
  • Highly customizable RGB lighting with preset cues
  • Customizable stage props and sets (Not public yet)
  • Custom show titles and conference monitors
  • Randomly generated audience
  • Live camera switcher using ViewportFrames (Not public yet)
  • Lots more, minor features.
15 Likes

Realistic asphalt texture, no custom materials.

11 Likes

A mining game that uses terrain. I am just making a prototype version of it with basic mining, generation, and shop systems. Here is some of my progress so far:

Layers:

Ore generation, with different ores based on the layers:

Mining:

Teleporters that take you back to the surface:

All of the ores and teleporter locations are randomly generated, and the ores spawn as you dig.

11 Likes

37 Likes

Three things:

• A design document for a game I’ve been working on
  • Still working on that danmaku shmup framework
  • A 3D maze generator
1 Like

Awesome! I happen to be making a mining game myself.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on building my GFX skills and getting into making GFX PFP’s. Opinions on the ones that are down below?

4 Likes

Roblox decided we can’t have nice things and corrupted the save file, buuut

10 Likes

9 Likes

epic gamer mode??

67 Likes

Damn, that’s cool. How did you do the background blur?

1 Like

Thats…insane! I didn’t believe that was made in Roblox.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Is this a free program? (303030)

1 Like

The top one looks like you used wayyyy too much contrast. I can barely tell what I’m even looking at.

The second one is a lot better, I can tell exactly what I’m looking at, and it’s easy on the eyes (but the saturation might need a little adjusting!)

3 Likes

https://gyazo.com/47fa5841e6667aab9e78e95cf4568b2a

‘i dont know’

3 Likes

I think he used DepthOfField with gametest2, if you don’t know what is gametest2, check this:

custom 3rd person character controller

73 Likes