What are you working on currently? (2021)

The mechanics for the game “Speedzone”

What have I done:
– Made the A-Chassis with Mobile Support
– Added realistic controls for the A-Chassis, as well as boost and an action cam.
– Data Saving Money
– Data Saving bought cars
– Data Saving colors
– Dealership UI
– Customization UI
(Will add more cars after I finish up with colors. Currently only the black and white color works)

Vid:

The vid is a little not-quality but it expresses what I want to express … :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Yes! I’d love this, and I wouldn’t really care if the UI was top notch, as long as it’s readable!

Did a separate post with more detail, but to maximize eyeballs seeing, posting here as well.

Here is some pre-Alpha gameplay for our game :space_invader:Monster Planets :ringer_planet:.

20 Likes

Did some experiments with two-dimensional lines

I also made this:

18 Likes

improved lighting, the fog is reduced, and the color of the skyscrapers is better appreciated

27 Likes

67 Likes

UI animations

20 Likes

Indiana Jones Theme Music Plays

13 Likes

Might add some PBR’s on it. Depends if my pc can handle it :disappointed_relieved:

Working on an animation plugin that supports using Size and the ability to add new features. It will also be very customizable.

So far I got the animations to have different FPS(animations are crated by custom tables that the scripts read off of):

The part of the right is a linear Tween that shows that I’m not slowing down the video

9 Likes

Trying to think of a collision system for 2D sprites that won’t do horrible things to my framerate.

The seas are unforgiving

30 Likes

GUI Physics Engine - Gravity and Friction Demo - Roblox this open source demo might help you get started

3 Likes

I added an auditorium extension to my convention center. It took a few hours to make it overall. I made the auditorium for the annual prize-giving ceremony for my racing league.

17 Likes

Working on Camera Developement

Making some Dino

13 Likes

That looks really good. If there was one thing I had to say though that would be that the UI at the bottom looks a bit cluttered.

3 Likes

I’m working on some skinned meshes and testing them. That’s currently for 2021. I have never ever tested skinned mesh animations before.

1 Like

Hi I make good games

the shortest 13 seconds of your life

18 Likes

I just started working on a game today, its called ‘In Control’. Someone will get selected as the person In Control :crazy_face: They get one thing they can control, its different in every map I will make. I dont have any pictures to show yet, I started today.

But if you want to play the game when its done, it will probaly be on my group I just made:

4 Likes

Just made a house, a hut, improved terrain and added a couple of other stuff for my winter village showcase.

34 Likes