What are you working on currently? (2021)

fps framework

fps framework

me pushing them around

fps framework

written in typescript using roblox-ts

excerpt of the spring class but written in ts based on x_o's spring

fps framework

fps framework

fps framework
25 Likes

A third one today, did not expect to be making so many…

Anyways, same portfolio as before :smile:

9 Likes

18 Likes

Long time since I’ve posted anything here

Here’s a work-in-progress Tachi alongside a close-up on its wrap! This may also be found on my Twitter.

It is a Kamakura Era-style Tachi, with a complicated “Kikusui-midare” hamon pattern. If it is noticeable, you may find small little Chrysanthemum flowers on the blade’s edgeline. That is the hamon pattern. I’ll texture this soon!

20 Likes

I have been working on a fps game and a rp game.
Sneak peeks will be provided soon…

Reject Blender return to Studio

https://streamable.com/4w6wkn

Keep in mind, with just a few optimizations, this runs extremely fast and could be used for very high poly count models. The video above uses level 21 graphics, future technology, and max star count. (60 fps in studio, the video recorder isn’t really that good) It even runs good with 100 triangles real time! Das like 400 wedges. And that’s not even with very optimized code!

To be fair, the pc practically starts dying after 10000 triangles, but that’s a big number, bigger than yo mama. # comedy # laugh # funny :ok_hand::joy:

Next is to apply cel shaders which shouldn’t be that hard. Then after uhhh… start making rigs. B)

uwu

13 Likes

Cartoony island. (not a simulator, it’s going to be an adventure game :p)

12 Likes

I’m working on a mountain biking game called Speed Wheel. I know the movement is a bit glitchy in places but I hope I can fix it up a bit for the release. Hoping to release mid March. Any way heres a video of two of the trails.

43 Likes

[ Null Admin ] User Info

Standard & Plus tier view

Failed version

Yes I do agree it looks better but couldn’t think of anything to fill the bottom section w/

Pro Tier View

14 Likes

Amazing UI & Honoured to be inside the picture :heart:

I like the way you have already incorporated the upcoming display names. That UI is just :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: by the way. Nice job keep it coming!!

code uploader thingy

10 Likes

Colt Python (Left) | Makarov (Right)

My customized fictional bolt action rifle HR-1940 (Left) | UMP45 (Right)

Barrett M82A1

Color and Texture.

And then I animate them through Blender, and finally taking them to my game I’m developing:

Although I’ve been developing this game for almost 2.5 years, this hasn’t become a serious project until 2020. Crazy to think I became good in Blender within 4-5 months, which is not bad.
But hey, if you want to give it a try, I will happy to do so because I’m looking for more testers, but there are two weapons right now for testing: Makarov and HR-1940
Just taking a break from coding and other stuff, it was a lot of work so I’m undergoing testing week like I’m doing right now.

33 Likes

Forest decor generator

Before:

After:

^ generated 500x500 in 13.4s

If this has any interest I could turn it into a plugin. The system I made for it is highly customizable so it’d be a matter of making a good UX for the plugin gui.

26 Likes

Started on a map commission today.

21 Likes

New Biome i started yesterday

24 Likes

The mechanics for the game “Speedzone”

What have I done:
– Made the A-Chassis with Mobile Support
– Added realistic controls for the A-Chassis, as well as boost and an action cam.
– Data Saving Money
– Data Saving bought cars
– Data Saving colors
– Dealership UI
– Customization UI
(Will add more cars after I finish up with colors. Currently only the black and white color works)

Vid:

The vid is a little not-quality but it expresses what I want to express … :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Yes! I’d love this, and I wouldn’t really care if the UI was top notch, as long as it’s readable!

Did a separate post with more detail, but to maximize eyeballs seeing, posting here as well.

Here is some pre-Alpha gameplay for our game :space_invader:Monster Planets :ringer_planet:.

20 Likes

Did some experiments with two-dimensional lines

I also made this:

18 Likes