M0XTz - [CLOSED] 3D Model Digital Inquiries/Portfolio

M0XT logo

• Hello! I’m M0XTz, a 3D Generalist
    I’ve been on the platform since 2009, creating and designing games since 2011,
    I’ve worked in the scene of 3D Modeling for five years. I’ve been creating in game studio environments, complex architectures and designing layouts for about nine years. I’m able to create any asset upon request - not limited to environmental assets, weaponry, clothing, vehicles etc. I’m also capable of quickly adapting to learn new ways to improve my craft in order to satisfy my clients. I’m efficient in communication and delivery. I’m exceptionally attentive and passionate for any project, asset or anything in general with game design/ layout design etc.

• Famous Collaborations/Contributions

My creations have been seen and interacted with over 1B+ players

• Software and Skills

• Ability to create renders and 2D Art
    • Ability to work in a professional environment
    • Ability to adapt challenging projects
    • Able to deliver on time
    • Able to use Blender 2.9, Substance Painter, Roblox Studio, Paint. net, Zbrush 2022, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After effects and Marmoset Toolbag 5
    • Acquired basic game design knowledge
    • Acquired proportional architectural design knowledge
    • Acquired optimization game knowledge

UGC CONCEPTS

ROBLOX 3D MORPHS

3D MODELS/PBR

CUSTOM RIGS

ENVIRONMENTAL ASSETS/MAPS

IN GAME FOOTAGE

MUST CLICK GYZOS FOR FULL EXPERIENCE
https://gyazo.com/b9f2969c04bd34d4caedd3fc91801995
https://gyazo.com/baea9452aa78eb00cb2875181b5e939d
https://gyazo.com/613b970585a80b78082427324f459b63
https://gyazo.com/05d44fed6bd98418498a6360baa8da54
https://gyazo.com/3464ba64d1afa34ef943a98660731dbe

• I’m available Monday through Friday 3-4 hours a day, and weekends are my days off. You can reach my social medias or my personal inbox at any time, and my time zone is (GMT-5) Central Daylight Time

• Payment is always negotiable, I’m always looking to quote a client beforehand in order to get a full perspective of how much amount of labor and quality a certain asset will take, I do charge base MINIMUM of $50.00 USD an hour as of 2022.

• Preferred payment of currency is Robux though I’m able to compromise with an interest for Paypal/Offsite transactions at a rate of 5% due to taxes.

Discord: M0XTz#2000
Twitter: https://twitter.com/M0XTzDev
Roblox: M0XTz

70 Likes

There is a lot to say… but I just can’t get the right words…

He is…

…one of the best modelers I have ever known.

…a trustworthy and nice guy.

…a hardworking person, top-notch models are always the outcome!

Well, in short, you can’t do anything wrong with hiring M0XTz.

-Kairo

12 Likes

Highest quality meshes out there +1

4 Likes

We’ve worked with M0xtz in a lot of different projects and he always produces nothing but phenomenal work. Very talented 3D artist and excellent at delivering on time and communicating

He’s basically our go to for any sort of complex mesh or character rig that we need

9 Likes

He does quality work, and is always reliable when it comes to getting stuff done.

4 Likes

M0XTz is hands down one of the best 3D modelers I know on the site. He’s a hard worker and if you want top tier models, he’s your guy.

4 Likes

Definitely going to vouch here. He does high quality work and he really knows what he’s doing. He’s also been a total bro to me on more than one occasion and has a lot of experience, including with front page games.

3 Likes

Wow those are truly some outstanding models. The textures are amazing as well. Keep up the good work and maybe you will be allowed into the UGC program! :smile:

4 Likes

Nice and quick! I ordered a complex item and it was ready in 4 days! High quality and professional. I will order again.

4 Likes

Updated with screenshots and information!

2 Likes

One of if not, the best modelers there is. He provides quality work, very high detailed meshes, and quality textures.

4 Likes

I must say this is some amazing work, from the modeling to the texturing. Hands down one of the best modelers I have the pleasure of knowing. He has improved immensely and continues to do so, always striving to make his next work the best work.

3 Likes

Updated portfolio with new screenshots and videos providing quality! Let me know what you guys think to improve this post and organization, going to continuously update this portfolio throughout time!

1 Like

Hey,

Interested in commissioning you but your discord tag didn’t work. Please reach out to me/update your tag when able, thanks. SA1NTLY#0021

1 Like

What can I say except you’re godly. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

M0XTz is such an incredibly talented artist, and an solid dude on top of that. He’s so great to work with, I’d recommend him any day!

Edit:
M0XTz is a DELIGHT to work with. I’d call him an artist because his work is genuine ART. If you are looking for a professional, talented, skillful and experienced developer, he’s your guy. If you’re looking for a nice person who will listen to you patiently and stick with you all the way, he’s your guy.

He is so nice and humble, and an amazing addition to the developer community. He’s special, and there’s not many like him. A diamond hidden in plain sight.

4 Likes

M0XT is definitely one of the most talented 3D modelers on ROBLOX! All of his work is top-notch and it goes to show that he has a lot of experience on him in terms of 3D modeling and texturing. Not to mention that he also gets work done in an efficient and timely manner regardless of the difficulty.

3 Likes

Not only is M0XTz a very talented modeler, he is super communicative and responds in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional 3D modeler.

6 Likes

M0xt is a good choice for modeling needs, known him for a long time. Has definitely improved himself from where he was both in personality and in skill, would recommend him for work.

3 Likes

I have sent you a friend request on discord. I am a friend of Wrathgar and I have taken over his old TSE you made the morphs for. I was looking to contact you about possibly making more.

Discord: Tysirux#8762

2 Likes