What are you working on currently? (2021)

Isn’t it from Dragon Ball, not Naruto?

1 Like

did you make this all in studio?

Nope, a lot of it was made in blender including but not limited to: the lights, plates, oven, and vases.

1 Like

That sounds strangely similar to Islands… :thinking:

Then why is it asked if you have gambling in your game when publishing to Xbox, if normal games for PC and mobile normally wouldn’t?

I’m Tired. :weary:

Twitter: @Crazedbrick1

Portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder

Place Link: Mellow Abode [RAR]

41 Likes

lol is that part of the library? the textures look amazing! reflections too!

3 Likes

I am currently working on making my animation better. I am currently working on a movie/tv youtube show production.

1 Like

Jujutsu Train

12 Likes

Pretty cool, isn’t it from Dragon Ball Z?

2 Likes

Xbox has their own guidelines that required and applied to every game on the platform.
For Roblox games, you may read this webpage.

1 Like

When each brick has curved edges :sunglasses:

10 Likes

It’s funny, I was working on that game months before Islands ever released. And since I was solo-deving it the whole time, I released it months after Islands, and my game became downvoted to hell by the Islands community.

1 Like

I am working on some art for my portfolio what y’all think

3 Likes

Not really a good idea. Who would pay robux to make one image disappear? Roblox used to have AdService, where you could get bobux from showing ads, but these “ads” are just “Join group” and stuff. Pointless and not really a good idea. This is just my opinion.

Oh well now I fell bad for you and your game.

1 Like

Some Depth of Field and candle flames change as well as minor detail changes

40 Likes

The past 3 weeks I decided to try something new. I decided to experiment with some level + gameplay design to get out of my comfort zone a bit. Pretty happy with the results. Decided to make a buffed “remix” version of a game I made a while ago

14 Likes

Well folks, this is my first time building a restaurant in low-poly.
Please tell me what do you think! I’ll appreciate it.

Yes, this is my first time in low-poly since I mainly focused on mid-poly. So, looks like I’m going into low poly! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

18 Likes

That is amazing its like mixing mad city and New York i like that its realstic and has lot of buildings.
Keep up the good work.