What are you working on currently? (2021)

Updated

38 Likes

Ah man someone beat me to it! I was always thinking doing something like this. Did you make the pictures yourself?

1 Like

I’m getting some 1984 vibes(the book not the year).

2 Likes

im making a thing :yum: I just hope the buildings surroundings will look good too

28 Likes

WIP dining room!

17 Likes

I made this furnace machine thing. (My first time using VFX :partying_face:)

I’m not for hire at the moment but my portfolio is here for when I start taking commissions again: [TEMPORALLY CLOSED] TeaCem | 3D Modeling Portfolio

15 Likes

I didn’t like those, so I made some new ones!
CONTINUE_MAIN

NEWGAME_MAIN

SETTINGS_MAIN

17 Likes

ok

42 Likes

Made a window.

took too long and frustrating :frowning:

31 Likes

Carrying on with my first GFX using a more complicated rig (Ignore the lighting)

3 Likes

Today I worked on making furniture movement as satisfying as possible. Everything from the furni to the grid lines & hover indicator tweens :smiley:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/842232771467935775/849256674929016842/xD.gif

11 Likes

I’ve tried replicating the volumetric lighting effect before in Roblox before and it has similar color banding issues like in your video. It’s more apparent because it has such a high part/meshpart density.

Also because the volumetric model just ends abruptly towards the end of the light source. I’d recommend progressively extending the length of the cones as you compress the height and width so you can account for light falloff.

EDIT: Sorry if I sound like I’m nitpicking little details, I’m just obsessed with realism.

EDIT 2: Yes, this is very laggy. If you want to know the exact poly count of the volumetric cube here you go:
8x8x8: The XYZ amount cubes in each MeshPart
12: The number of tris per cube
16x16x16: The XYZ amount of MeshParts

rip my fps lol

6 Likes

Not much progress today again.
Just made the town look enchanted and worked on lighting, and then started working on terrain.

10 Likes

14 Likes

Working on a Interaction system based on ACE 3 (Arma 3)

9 Likes

Working on an reactor facility now, made the first model yesterday photo below, I’m planning to make a pride month game exclusive to this month and then make it go private til next time as well, here’s photos of my bomb haha
My post about it is below :arrow_down:

4 Likes

Updated it a little bit

Now all I need is the piers and it will be complete!

19 Likes

Finally got around to uploading this underwater theme I made a while ago:

17 Likes

I is amazed :open_mouth:
I think you should add some pride flags to some windows :sunglasses:

1 Like

Carrying on with my GFX with a new rig (once again ignore lighting)

5 Likes