What are you working on currently? (2021)

What do you mean exactly? I did not understand you very well

I’m pretty sure he meant this right here, unless it was intended to be slate. :slight_smile:

Great build btw.

1 Like

I think it refers to the other sewer in the other image, but anyway, I designed it like this, I am not going to change it for now
and thanks :wink:

2 Likes

Let me guess…

A cone model duplicated an obscene amount of times and had the transparency set very low?

1 Like

Yes. Though i used a single meshpart. How did you know?

it was pretty obvious… ngl
30charlimit

At least it looks good!

16 Likes

I could see why, given that it would be rather difficult to implement code wise. I recommend going for something simpler programming-wise and keep that in the back-burner until you think you are ready to make the code necessary for such a thing.

With that said, I’ll give some advice on how you could code this to fit your needs, if you are interested in doing this yourself. based on what I see, it seems like you are coding something like Miner’s Haven, where there are drops that go on a series conveyors to reach the furnaces to allow the player to get money from the ores that go into it.

The easiest thing you could code would be making the droppers drop your ores, so I recommend tackling that first. It will involve learning about loops, the wait function, and functions and properties of the Part instance that your Ores will most likely be (I recommend making a reference for an ore, anchor it, and place it in a Folder, called “Ores”, under ReplicatedStorage to make it much easier (and maintainable) to code.)

Regardless, the models look amazing and I hope to see your project gets completed one day.

1 Like

17 Likes

OMG that’s so cool. How did u do the lighting tho?

1 Like

It’s future lighting technology, A bit of it is glitchy and I have to work on it, as it causes huge lag spikes, FPS drops and performance issues, but I’ll try my best to fix it!

It’s pretty much resources and practice.

Portfolio: THULiCORE's portfolio

20 Likes

This is my first building that i did just yesterday. i think it took like 2 or 3 days to finish this:

8 Likes

make the shadows litlle more darker and sharper shadows:D

1 Like

Experimenting with a new rig for a gfx i’m making

5 Likes

I don’t see the problem with that

1 Like

Question: How did you make the candlelight as using the default fire particle produces this monstrosity:

3 Likes

I used a custom particle emitter for those candle flames.

2 Likes

Finished the posing! What do you think?

8 Likes

lol it doesn;t look like he;s actually holding a gun. and make the arms more up wards. the leg posing makes it look like he’s flying, and the glasses make him look like a 4 year old. the lighting isn’t great on that too ;-;

2 Likes