What are you working on currently? (2021)

Start of the goblin camp dungeon I’m working on for a dungeon crawler game.

Some props closer up.

29 Likes

Mugen Train? just finished Demon Slayer yesterday :sunglasses:

Here is a very early WIP of a crossbow I’m making. Sadly I’m quite far behind in my work because uh… had a situation where my cat damaged a big chunk of my PC which basically prevented me to do work for two weeks. No biggie though so I hope I can speed this up!

24 Likes

I like this style alot but the roof needs details :+1:

2 Likes

Okay making this thing in blender? That’s it I’m not even gonna try this looks like an absolute big brain modeler has made this

1 Like

This: Feedback on my game

1 Like

ooh, thats a cool game, i like the detail of the game, it nice

2 Likes

707ced3f57b193e39370cfbb9f76b96b

Practically in love with Dead by Daylight so I decided to make little trinkets that you can trade/buy/equip for your avatar in my upcoming game. The little items are usually old Roblox gears/hats.

7 Likes

29 Likes

homing missile

24 Likes

That looks funny.

Funny missile is on a funny mission

1 Like

WOW also add flikering lights.

2 Likes

Don’t know if I’ve posted these before, but I found them while recently updating my portfolio and i thought they looked great:

512x textures on both the sword and shield.

19 Likes

A Gothic Castle

48 Likes

Phone.

Poly: 763
Verts: 903

I make renders to cope with mental health.
Please do not comment feedback, I do not wish for it.

17 Likes

OMG THAT’S SOO COOL!!! how did you do this? did you use any other software models like blender or something? did u make the textures, got them online or did u use it on Roblox studio? (sorry if i have asked you too many questions) but ngl the castle looks soo cool. love it already

1 Like

Put this in your portfolio. Get ready for a lot of messages from prospective clients wanting to hire you because this is beyond impressive!

The only feedback I can think of is that the trees are too thin, and I think it would look better with trees that have denser foliage so it gives it a more claustrophobic feeling, like your lost in the woods which I think would fit this very well!

1 Like

Is this tweening? I love tweens they look so clean.

1 Like

lag

24 Likes

80’s era communist city.

12 Likes