What are you working on currently? (2021)

Made this fun cinematic piece earlier today. Enjoy!!

7 Likes

omg this sounds amazing i love the build up from beginning to end, keep it up

2 Likes

Is this from GTAV? It seems familiar…

1 Like

Some of the windows are bland but nice map

1 Like

Yeah, I agree I think he should maybe add some windows with the lights turned on or maybe add decals to some windows, I don’t know though.

PREViEW:

PORTFOLiO: THULiCORE's portfolio

5 Likes

Are those tiles in the bathroom decals or actually well detailed? It’s hard to tell from the picture.

I’m talking about the black stripes on the floor.

Wait a second. First it’s LA then it was San Francisco.
Are you trying to make a Driving sim in California? :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

Your building really blows me away with all the heavy detail. People who look at your work will probably just say something like “This isn’t Roblox.” YOU’D BE SURPRISED!

“In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit . Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit -hole, and that means comfort.”

WORK IN PROGRESS

38 Likes

3 Likes

The + symbol is a symbol of the Luftwaffe, it does have Nazi connotations; however, I wouldn’t consider it outright offensive though I do agree with you that the Hakenkreuz on the tail of the plane is an extreme stretch. OP should probably change that.

4 Likes

Not really, they are just maps based on real cities

It is all good now, this post is very old I managed to make the lobby look better. Thank you for your answer tho.

1 Like

Yeah, the vertical stabilizer’s gotta change. I cant support OP on that.

As for the Iron Cross, it’s more of a bravery thing than anything else nowadays.

Multi-Form

6 Likes

making some sort of game
does this count as an obby??

20 Likes

sort of
its like the ‘run’ game lol

1 Like

Working on a minigame thing

Programming

coin gif
Synced client-sided animations and effects

bunker minigame gif
Some gameplay

Graphic Design

New Project (17) (1)

893424 (2)

New Project (16) (1) (2)

15 Likes

Only one out of four of those is a swastika. Also:

At the very least read the entire conversation.

1 Like

Then if you don’t have the patience to read a couple extra posts to make sure you’re caught up with everything, don’t respond.

3 Likes