What are you working on currently? (2021)

I saw one Youtuber playing SCP-087 and I really liked the minimalistic concept of it so I decided to quickly make a showcase. Might turn into a full game later on, who knows. shrugs
It’s not much at the moment.

7 Likes

Another update to my 3D software renderer. This time I added projection mapping and fixed the occlusion culling. I also added support for wavefront materials.

23 Likes

I’ve been working on a 2D ‘snake’ game by myself inspired by games like slither io and little big snake, called Bendy Bugs. Gameplay is all finished. Just need to finish a couple of UI screens, create all the body and accessory skins, and find some more sound effects and some music. (I’ve listened to thousands of music tracks over the last few weeks and nothing fits… going slightly crazy)

The game is 20 players per server, with ai bots filling in any gaps. I’ve changed up the gameplay by adding obstacles (rocks), ponds that if moved through will increase your boost bar faster, and coin butterflies. All rocks and ponds are randomly positioned for every new server (within certain bounds). I’ve also got a lot of gameplay ideas to add after launch. Kinda nervous about whether Roblox players will want to play a 2D game, but I guess we’ll see.

57 Likes

Updated, some details and probably these days a city is built

25 Likes

Made a new cover/thumbnail for my game and its soundtrack:

22 Likes

Portion of art I made over the past 2 days!

More coming soon!

Hire me here: P4A | Graphic Designer

7 Likes

WOW are u gonna make this a survival game?

Tropical island scene I’m working on

27 Likes

made a big fan (approx. 25 studs tall) in an underground tunnel. it spins quite fast, so touching it tends to launch you out of the map

11 Likes

Yes, I’m planning to, I’m working on better generation, own noise for x,y,z axes, more details like flowers, grass, etc., and fixing the water.

1 Like

English Brick house.

I finished it on a Sunday afternoon and thought, what better a name for this project than Sunday Afternoon

The house on the right is just to fill the space :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Also made this yesterday

25 Likes

Making a laaarge open-world game. Atmosphere density is 0.25

4 Likes

Sword fighting game under construction.

Link: [INDEV] Sword Fighting game - Roblox

Portfolio: THULiCORE's portfolio

1 Like

Working on remaking a map

8 Likes

2 more of my art! Thumbnails this time.

Hire me here: P4A | Graphic Designer

10 Likes

“John Wick reference?!?!??!?!?!?!”

Besides that joke of a comment the game looks very fun and interesting, pretty cool idea I haven’t seen on Roblox.

Working on a slight comedy-first person shooter game called “lowest quality”.

The game consist of low quality game models on purpose, for the humor part, as well as some popular references from some animes and video games. The weapon system is the ACS 1.7.5, I’m not a scripter, but more of an artist. Another part is me using free models in some areas on purpose to add onto the humor.

Game Icons and Thumbnails

Images

First game icon

Second game icon (kind of, although I never decided to use it, doesn’t match Roblox very well.

Second game icon2

Third game icon (this icon is currently being used for the game)

Fourth game icon

First game thumbnail

Second game thumbnail

The game icons with anime girls and guns (Raifu) was a pretty bad joke I made on purpose, while the game thumbnails are supposed to look good for a visually bad game, which adds onto the humor again.

Studio Screenshots

Images

The vault has not been furnished with items yet, but I will most likely add a center table with collectable money, as well as non interactive displays such as deposit boxes. The safes and vault require a code, of which the codes are scattered across the map, so players will have to search around to obtain them. The vault has a 6 digit code, while the rest of the safes only have a 4 digit code. All NPC’s and vehicles in the game move or are animated. Vehicles can collide with NPC vehicles and break apart, while NPC vehicles instant kill when the player gets ran over, making the streets more dangerous.
Most of the map isn’t done considering I’ve been making this game for about 1-2 weeks.

The gun models themselves are super low poly meshes, with no movable parts to add onto the low quality part.

Images and details

In the game this is referred to as a “Colt”, and deals the most damage for pistols (25-64 damage depending if either headshot, torso shot, or limb shot), but also has the smallest magazine capacity of 7 bullets, which relates to real life in a sense. Has a relatively high fire rate of 750 rounds per minute, although it is semi-automatic.
In the game this is referred to as an “Assault Rifle”, and deals moderate damage (34-74 damage depending if either headshot, torso shot, or limb shot), with a high rate of fire of 900 rounds per minute. Has burst or semi-automatic firing modes. Has a high magazine capacity of 30 bullets.
Assault Rifle
In this game this is referred to as a “Pistol”, and deals low damage (14-43 damage depending if either headshot, torso shot, or limb shot), with a high rate of fire of 900 rounds per minute, although this gun is semi-automatic. Has a magazine capacity of 17 bullets.
Pistol
In this game this is referred to as a “Bullpup”, and deals moderate damage (21-55 damage depending if either headshot, torso shot, or limb shot), with a very high rate of fire of 1100 rounds per minute. Has fully-automatic, burst, and semi-automatic firing modes. Has a high magazine capacity of 30 bullets.
Bullpup
In the game this is referred to as a “Shotgun”, and deals moderate damage (11-41 damage depending if either headshot, torso shot, or limb shot, although the damage is multiplied by how many pellets hit the target. Deals 88-328 damage if every pellet hits the enemy), with a slow fire rate of 1-2 rounds per second (60-120 rounds per minute). Has a pump-action firing mode. Has a low magazine capacity of 7 shells.

The gun sights are very poor. The shotgun has practically no sights, which isn’t too much of a problem considering most shotguns in real life barely have a sight at all, but the Assault Rifle and Bullpup have basically no sight, just a block in the way. This was on purpose, as I was going to plan to add some form of sight but decided otherwise. The Colt has basically a cube as a sight, while the Pistol has actual sights, making it the most accurate sight-wise.

The gameplay does not allow third person for using the guns, although if melee is added, they could be used in third person.

The point of the game is to defeat enemies, find money, buy new items, complete some tasks, and explore the game. Very basic and simple game idea.

6 Likes

Finished the Bag End project after some weeks of it sitting still. Just added some minor terrain fixes and scenery.

24 Likes

Wow, can’t wait for this to come out!