What are you working on currently? (2021)

So that’s the Lancer Evolution (yellow), chasing the Carrera GT…

1 Like

I feel like the brick in the build doesn’t really fit in - especially at the top. Also, the floor could have a different material and a bit more detail tbh. Otherwise it’s a good start - gl with it

15 Likes

Updating

24 Likes

I see your name in my notifications and my face lights up, another one of your spectacular builds!

2 Likes

And that’s just the start of something big on the map :wink:

3 Likes

Be sure to fix the road lines. There should be a solid white line on each end of the road and 1 broken white line in-between.

3 Likes

You need to @ me in your post!

2 Likes

well how ever many lanes there are thats how many broken white lines there are

3 Likes

except for the swimming ppol water. nice job! clean aesthetic, i love it.

@xCurb for how long have you been working on it for?

2 Likes

Mostly :rainbow: Colors

20 Likes

Updating City, Happy with the progress

30 Likes

Non-euclidean portal

tenor

See it here:

29 Likes

why is the city just on some conrete and some completely flat ground? the city looks good.

1 Like

it is just a basis for planning and design of the city, as you can see it is just being built, anyway, I have my ideas planned

3 Likes

A bridge I have been working on since yesterday.
I will add more road to the ends, this is just the main “bridge” part.

26 Likes

Working on a satire obby game, currently no where near complete but here’s the lobby:

Basic but kind of funny so far. Also the best scripting i’ve ever done in my opinion.

5 Likes

I don’t remmember exectly but I’ve been rescripting it everytime I drasticly improve my scripting skills I think I made it around december in 2020 but I’m not sure.

2 Likes

these posts are so underrated. I’ve honestly never seen anything this impressive done inside of Roblox. It really shows how capable Roblox can be when pushed to its limits!

1 Like

Created a stack creator module. If anyone finds this useful please tell me if I should open-source this.

local stack = require(script.Parent.Stack)
local myStack = stack.new()

stack.push(myStack, "A")
stack.push(myStack, "B")

print(stack.pop(myStack), stack.pop(myStack))

4 Likes