What are you working on currently? (2021)

14 Likes

Updating

23 Likes

I see your name in my notifications and my face lights up, another one of your spectacular builds!

2 Likes

And that’s just the start of something big on the map :wink:

3 Likes

Be sure to fix the road lines. There should be a solid white line on each end of the road and 1 broken white line in-between.

3 Likes

You need to @ me in your post!

2 Likes

well how ever many lanes there are thats how many broken white lines there are

3 Likes

except for the swimming ppol water. nice job! clean aesthetic, i love it.

@xCurb for how long have you been working on it for?

2 Likes

Mostly :rainbow: Colors

19 Likes

Updating City, Happy with the progress

29 Likes

Non-euclidean portal

tenor

See it here:

28 Likes

why is the city just on some conrete and some completely flat ground? the city looks good.

1 Like

it is just a basis for planning and design of the city, as you can see it is just being built, anyway, I have my ideas planned

3 Likes

A bridge I have been working on since yesterday.
I will add more road to the ends, this is just the main “bridge” part.

25 Likes

Working on a satire obby game, currently no where near complete but here’s the lobby:

Basic but kind of funny so far. Also the best scripting i’ve ever done in my opinion.

5 Likes

I don’t remmember exectly but I’ve been rescripting it everytime I drasticly improve my scripting skills I think I made it around december in 2020 but I’m not sure.

2 Likes

these posts are so underrated. I’ve honestly never seen anything this impressive done inside of Roblox. It really shows how capable Roblox can be when pushed to its limits!

1 Like

Created a stack creator module. If anyone finds this useful please tell me if I should open-source this.

local stack = require(script.Parent.Stack)
local myStack = stack.new()

stack.push(myStack, "A")
stack.push(myStack, "B")

print(stack.pop(myStack), stack.pop(myStack))

4 Likes

hmm

13 Likes

Looks great, but make sure to add hills and elevation levels, which San Francisco is known for.

Looks scarily accurate besides the fact that when you leave the bridge you don’t go immediately into the city. You go along a highway through a forest, by old army houses in the Presidio. Just a small detail, you don’t have to add it.

1 Like