What are you working on currently? (2021)

Just adding more guis into my difficulty chart obby!
Capture for dev

Edit. Dose anyone know how to add effects on checkpoints so when you touch them they react?

10 Likes

Currently working on a series of small low poly maps for an upcoming game.
Here is the japanese style one.

18 Likes

Vertex Painting. If you have some knowledge with Blender you might know how to use this trick.

1 Like

Doing some fighting game guis. Heres some progress ive made

12 Likes

Removed work for personal reasons, sorry.

23 Likes

Tried Global Illumination.

About the Plugin: Ray-Traced Global Illumination Plugin | Make your lighting look Incredible

22 Likes

The girl is walking when it says Don’t Walk

3 Likes

Cool UI design with a nice background. I still have some optimizations to do behind the scenes to reduce lag (there’s already practically none, even on low end devices at graphics 1) but I love how it turned out so far.

Using this for my next upcoming game, Undead Coffins. If you want to hear creepyish music and see all the vegetation come to life, you can play the shop demo here.

13 Likes

Galaxy-Chapter1-ALPHA_STAGE-IntroRealistic-Video.wmv (888.5 KB)
A horror game I have been working on and still am :slight_smile:;
Galaxy is what its called, unfortunatly the graphics shown in the video are not the same as on a mobile phone, my graphics are very high on my PC, on tablet and mobile it looks like a bright room! But on the other hand, please play it [if you want], I am still working on it, its just a wardrobe for now but in the future there could be much more! Galaxy - Roblox

4 Likes

I’ve been working on many maps for my upcoming project!

23 Likes
17 Likes

Looks great! I love the idea! The style is amazing!

What, omg that is amazing! Good luck with continuing it!

1feae4d7885f4457bc66d1c2fef3eadb

48bf9017369b4f923e741eff3f3fc835

Weaponry.

11 Likes

I have recreated my setup

Real

Recreation

18 Likes

I’ve been working on creating performant client side animations/effects. So far I’ve created a plugin that allows me to tag my selections using collectionservice and give those parts attributes. I use the attributes as properties (e.g. the radius to activate, the speed of the animation) to customize the effects. To make the effects performant I’m using some “chunk” logic to only search around the player, meaning all of these effects can be scaled massively without performance hits. Besides the animated effects, there is also an initializer. The initializer gives light sources to all neon parts, but it also makes light sources, textures and screenguis invisible when parts become fully transparent so you don’t get “ghost” light sources or floating textures. You can see this right away with the scrolling sign. Another cool light feature is the flicker effect using noise. You can set a deviance amount (e.g. 25% deviance from max brightness) and speed to really control how intense and fast the flickering is. The flickering lamp example had a deviance of 50% and a relatively slow speed, creating a cool old streetlight effect. Finally, the last cool modifier is the cframe angle property which allows me to add additional information to the grow and move animations. This causes cool turning effects during the animation, but are completely optional. In general, you can combine effects too (e.g. a pop part with a flickering noise modifier behaves properly; the light will only flicker when the part is visible, or the humanoid which both floats and rotates at the same time)

The current lists of effects are;

• Parts that pop into existence when you go near
  • Parts that move when you go near
  • Parts that grow when you go near (while maintaining y offset)
  • Textures that scroll
  • Parts/lights that randomly flicker using math.noise
  • Gui’s that scroll through their contents
  • Parts that float between 2 points
  • Parts that rotate

All of this happens on the client, so while there is 0 stress to the server it’s worth noting none of this replicates making it entirely aesthetic/not compatible with gameplay (but my usecase is entirely aesthetic)

17 Likes

We all know this was made to flex your gaming pc but it the recreation is nice.
edit: this was a joke. lol

5 Likes

Emm no, I didn’t do it to show off, I just did it to pass the time

3 Likes

Realistic house I made a few months ago, the house isnt finished yet, but im done with most of it:

29 Likes

Small part of a tycoon I’m working on. Everything seen here is still WIP of course. Enjoy! :grin:

10 Likes