What are you working on currently? (2021)

Wow, what game name is it high quality graphic game?

Im working on this game with me and my friend! RobloxScreenShot20210723_125457678|690x389

9 Likes

Ray-tracing in roblox by using a GUI

32 Likes

How did you do the textures? I don’t remember Roblox having any texture lookup API.

1 Like

For the textures, I compared the position of the hit part from the ray and the position of where the ray hit, and then I used perlin noise to generate textures such as wood, concrete, pebble, marble, etc.

17 Likes

12 Likes

I don’t think he’ s released it yet

I suck at blender, but for a 3rd 3d model it’s fine ig

8 Likes

Currently practicing effects and making avengers gfxs

8 Likes

need myself some of those surprise mechanics

28 Likes

I’ve never seen an art style like that on Roblox before looks almost like a drawing.

2 Likes

Just made my first gfx :sweat_smile: First Render

6 Likes

This is just a surface appearance object with a generated normal map from the reference image, high metallic, and low roughness- so yes, just Roblox lighting.

This is definitely not an ideal way to make normals maps, but works as a quick and dirty method.

Working in Bridge area

24 Likes

Working on a rasterizer within roblox. I am kinda following tiny renderer but they are based in c++ which has ints and since we don’t have 5.3 it’s a bit more harder. Either way, I am just using it to guide me into what to learn and doing my own research else where on it. So far this has been a real wake up call to me on how slow lua is. I have a similar setup with a more bulky and slower (but more multi-purpose) library called assimp on the c++ version and it can run at full display at 60 fps while this gets 0! Also, this was my first time making a file parser! (200x200 display)

14 Likes

Low poly chest
PS2 style.

Polys: 275
Verts: 313

Please no feedback, I simply wish to share my creations for the sake of sharing.

10 Likes

Working on a project.

3 Likes

Finally close to finishing course system, with completed Datastores, Anticheat, Player Teleporting, & a few visual treats!

Ignore my frames dying in the middle lul

oh wait I still need to make catches, reset bricks, bailing, and uh… yeah i’m really far from done

14 Likes

Removed for personal reasons. super cringe

27 Likes

Hi, smol update on my previous post(s) c:

Does anybody recognize anyone from the shelve? :wink:

23 Likes