What are you working on currently? (2021)

Removed for personal reasons. super cringe

27 Likes

Hi, smol update on my previous post(s) c:

Does anybody recognize anyone from the shelve? :wink:

23 Likes

I :purple_heart: substance painter

18 Likes

nice thing you made there. i’m guessing this is probably a room showcase, right?

i do actually, i see Moxyll, InceptionTime, railworks2, and JParty on that shelf

5 Likes

It’s an office, for myself. I was commissioned by someone and they allowed me to have my own little space!

1 Like

I love the new clouds :star_struck:

39 Likes

My Roblox Studio chat plugin called ‘DevChat’ now supports images.

23 Likes

These are just some weapons I created for my upcoming survivors versus vampires game ‘Undead Coffins’.

Any feedback is appreciated.

7 Likes

Experimenting with future lighting

This room straight up looks like a render from Blender

16 Likes

Made some new gfx! Here is the link if you wanna see it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im the creator of the plugin. And funny thing I made the plugin after seeing your post :laughing:. I was just going to do what you did but I decided to make it raytraced so its not your method.

Oh! i didn’t expect my post get that many recreations, remasters and plugins over a simple project.

Pretty good plugin!

Work In Progress from a low poly medieval house. Tell me what you think i need to add and some ‘‘cheats’’'for low poly things to make things faster im still new into modeling!

4 Likes

I’m working on a global badge counter

Working on another game except this one is actually kinda relatively good i guess possible

I’m scripting and building the whole lot, might have to ask for some help on the map sometime tho… sigh as i was playtesting for this screenshot i found a new bug with the doors… fun!!

10 Likes

Some semi performant client side noise clouds, I think they’re pretty :slight_smile:

https://vimeo.com/579007792

2 Likes

Escalator model!

DevForum post: Realistic Escalator model

[size=“5”][color=#888888]P[/color][color=#93937A]o[/color][color=#9E9E6C]r[/color][color=#A9A95F]t[/color][color=#B4B451]f[/color][color=#BFBF44]o[/color][color=#CBCB36]l[/color][color=#D6D628]i[/color][color=#E1E11B]o[/color][color=#ECEC0D]:[/color][/size] THULiCORE's portfolio

9 Likes

Tropical meets… spaceship…?!

30 Likes

That looks really nice! How do i add clouds?

work dump from like ~2 weeks ago

22 Likes