What are you working on currently? (2021)

I’m working on a game with my friends. Currently under development :wink: It might have delays and all, but I’ll try to send a few pictures soon :+1:

sick build! reminds me when i took a road trip to the desert to go shooting!

New music :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Finished a tutorial. Learned a lot about low poly and Eevee rendering!

22 Likes

Open test soon

35 Likes

that looks brilliant! is that lighting on the texture baked on or does it do that by itself?

yep gameing

48 Likes

Updating Desert

44 Likes

I’ve been into composing for a while now, decided I might as well put up a portfolio.
Some music I’ve made over the past few days:

Suspense

Funky Melody

Ocean Grooves

Peppy Melody

My Portfolio: [CLOSED] Infinite_Visions | Advanced Music Composer | SFX Designer

8 Likes

a variety is made, There are different types of Plants to choose from

I love it when it goes “watermark” absolutely beautiful. but in all seriousness, for the ocean vibes, its very staccato, oceans are free flowing and calm or thundery, you should try a more legato and smooth feel instead.

1 Like

sorry, I dont think i explained it well, what I mean by that is they are a little bit different so it looks like one of the plants dont belong there.

this is a more extreme example

but they dont look like they come from the same desert. What I see you had was a split between mesh + textured plants and mesh + decal plants, and it looks a bit off, it looks good but for an extremely picky person or a person with a good eye (i dont but I saw it) it might not flow together like its in the same universe. But it looks great :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I did understand what you meant, but in my opinion I prefer that @murjarquitecto desert has a great variety of Plants so that the environment has life
It’s not the big things, it’s small details

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. The “Watermark” is amazing, I agree :wink:
Oceans can be loud and rough though.

1 Like

I agree with you, the oceans can sometimes be a bit “upset” good work on those sounds :wink:

3 Likes

I understand the vararity, but its the style of the plants, but i understand what you mean

1 Like

This just has a sort of feel to it, cartoony but realistic at the same time…

I’m not even sure how you have so much time on your hands but keep up the good work!

(Also I just realized it looks like the new Forza Horizon 5 game, I can tell by the Hot Air Balloons)

7 Likes

I updated the OS2U Kingfisher and USS Essex CV-9. OS2U has white paint on bottom of more then just the center float and wings. I also added a red line on float to show where propeller is similar to IJN E13A Jake. Essex Class has new island, AA, new DP models, new number decals, deck lines, resized to match Soryu Class, and new deck color (more blue-grey then just Medium Stone).

OLD OS2U

NEW OS2U

OLD CV-9

NEW CV-9

USS Essex is a little shorter to try and make up for island size.

9 Likes

Using the swamp scene from before I created a really nice loading screen that showcases our group logo. (It’s a joke logo, I’ll have a ‘professional’ one soon.)

I understand that some people don’t like loading screens so you’ll actually only see it once and then if you ever play the game more than once, it’ll instantly skip it. It only takes ~4 seconds though so it shouldn’t be a total game killer.

9 Likes

46 Likes