What are you working on currently? (2021)

Making a low poly awp

9 Likes

idk but u can make a block, edit polygons, make deform with noise and make it for 30-60 min, but its really good, i like it

u just make the table in roblox studio and it make this? it’s amazing man.

I know this is really late, not sure why I didn’t reply back when you first asked. How I did it was I used something called binary space partitioning (it sound super complicated, but it really isn’t). How it works is it randomly splits a rectangle into two pieces, then splits those rectangles, and so on for a certain number of times.

Here’s a picture of it I found on google (notice how each rectangle splits into two rectangles each time):

6 Likes

I made a Radio component!

I’m also trying to post more pictures of the code. Like here: (This was all the code necessary for the above video)

Made with Fusion

7 Likes

Doing a nightclub commission, so I’ve launched some posts to grab feedback.

8 Likes

Finally finished after 4 months,
|

Link to the game: floaty sky thing, maybe
My Twitter: Aerophagia | Aerophagia16

76 Likes

Working on building my actual study in Roblox. I’m not a builder but at 50% done, I’d say this looks great and almost exactly like the real thing.

The mouses, books, headphones (KSI), pens, and decoration on the bookshelves are free models, as is the workout island ad and the strong noob (technically). Everything else by me.

Scale reference: (this is proportional almost exactly to IRL)

13 Likes

Working on a MiniMap for my golf game. It uses a topview screenshot to show roblox’s terrain, then I translate the mouse position to the viewport, so I can raycast the workspace and check what terrain it’s pointing at (Rough, Fairway, Out of Bounds, etc). I still need to optimize the code and maybe implement other functionalities like map rotation.

15 Likes

I have no words for this. I hope my potatoe computer can handle this graphic level lol

1 Like

update: still working on the school right now. here’s some of my progress:

might make another reply if i’m finished making the school

4 Likes

The day you stop making gmod stuff will be the day pigs fly.

1 Like

Update got 80% of the next building done.

Current Part Count: 8,565

26 Likes

i finished the main borders (which aren’t that interesting so i won’t show them)

but i also finished my first city today, getting the layout right required a lot of fiddling around with google earth but i found a relatively easy method.

the aerial view looks cool imo, but it isn’t that impressive from the ground due to the level of detail. however, i have high hopes for cities to come that have taller buildings

edit: alternate view that i thought looked nice

6 Likes

It’s not gmod stuff though, it’s half-life 2 lol.

4 Likes

Bogos Binted :alien:?

In all seriousness, this is the second sculpt iv’e ever made in my entire life. Any feedback?

12 Likes

Iv’e decided to make a realistic looking alien after my cartoony one. Any feedback on it?

17 Likes

Modelled a supercar in SolidWorks for Roblox. Textured in Substance Painter. About 15k tris.

56 Likes

8 Likes

Made a decent-looking compass for a friend’s game! I modeled it in Blender and textured most of it in Substance Painter.

Here’s how the model looks in Substance Painter (without the compass arrow because I didn’t texture that in Substance):

Here’s how it looks in Blender:

Finally, here’s how it looks in Studio:

22 Likes