What are you working on currently? (2021)

the thing is they are not inappropriate but roblox think they are inappropriate for some reason like there nothing wrong with the pictures on the wall but for some reason roblox makes no sence with moderating

Vortex

9 Likes

very nice, but u should reduce the speed of how the ball goes.

1 Like

thank you!!! <3 the trick is add details even if there is enough detail :smile:

Highway guardrail.

(I feel like making highway stuff is my hobby now)

7 Likes

Beam light:

Linktree: THULiCORE | Linktree

11 Likes

You should implement these as 3D Layered Clothing for Roblox so you don’t have to use as custom character, only down side is that you have to restart everything lol.

RobloxScreenShot20211121_185247768

very simple.

12 Likes

Other than working on some Jedi temples, I’ve been building a replica of the Lego Ninjago Destiny’s Bounty, specifically the one from season eight. I spent about a day building it, though it is still not finished.

17 Likes

I am working on a Hospital! Not much is finished in the inside yet!

4 Likes

One of two factions that can be played in The Seven Tides’ upcoming Alpha:

18 Likes

im working on a music beat maker

https://www.roblox.com/games/6856433340/Beat-Track-Creator-BETA

there’s bugs and I’m trying out a revamp but oi got no luck with GUI collision =(

2 Likes

I am working on a game called FutureMania
here’s some photos and the link (please check it out, thanks)

4 Likes

Many behind the scene updates, some huge!

• Guest programmer, been a great source of inspiration and hope! Haven’t gotten any of this code into the game, but it’s looking great!
  • All my gameplay ideas for launch all out on the table. It actually flows together nicely! I wasn’t expecting that! It won’t feel like 8 little games smashed together.
  • GUI… I hate the limited graphics of GUI… But devforum saved the day! By mimicking a FPS, I created a GUI that has all the rendering capacity of Workspace!
  • Combat code debugging festival! 1 full day hammering out every last bug in my combat code.
  • Second key structure created, and lots of less important assets.
  • Most importantly, I have begun rebuilding my startercharacter! With 6 months more experience under my belt, I felt it was time to retire version 2.

Version 2:

Early version 3:

And it’s a new version, so with new versions come new features! First time ever, I have an unarmored version (using normal mapping to make low poly look high poly). And caught up to today, I have learned how to do this with a single button. Feels fantastic!

Small loss in detail, huge gains for my game!

And thanks for putting up with my long post. New building!

13 Likes

whos excited for the holidays? :christmas_tree: made a little elf hat this week. i think it would look awesome in other colors

13 Likes

Working on a military base/fort. This is the killhouse.

23 Likes

I swear, this thread just feels like a place for people to flex their creations and get traction for their games nowadays. (half complaining, there really is some genuinely amazing things here though.)

1 Like

I don’t follow. What does that have to do with what I posted?

1 Like

Omg I’m so sorry, didn’t mean for that to be a reply to your creation. Unrelated, but I did think it was cool though, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Are you little boxes supposed to look soft?