What are you working on currently? (2021)

For my Halo Universe idea, I am currently making the Berlin Class Frigate in blender. This is my base progress as for now. Its not much but I am excited to make it.

10 Likes

All in Fusion!

(The visualiser was built off of boatbomber’s, but heavily forked to work with Fusion)

9 Likes

Destruction

24 Likes

forgot to showcase this

• dash
  • relative movement
  • isometric camera
  • changed audio visualiser around
  • all roblox anims were replaced with my own
  • double jump
12 Likes

I need feedback to try and improve this:

7 Likes

I’m working on a quick system that creates and manages details indicators:

I think this will be useful for horror, roleplay, and showcase games.

It’s going pretty well right now. I designed the UI to match the default Roblox UI, and I’m liking how it’s turning out. It doesn’t use any code to create new indicators, so I think that will help people. I’ll probably open source it in a few days once it’s done.

pre release details indicators

Credit to Gounin60 and PixeIates for the low poly forge

Edit:
Open sourced, here’s a link:

13 Likes

Yooo is that minecraft? It looks so good and realistic to minecraft lol

Now that’s what I call “a real experience” haha.

It’s for a Minecraft animation. I made a little teaser you can view on my channel. I reposted the video here too many times so if you want to see it, go to my profile and click on my channel link.

2 Likes

Edited the cave environment to give it a more stormy feel.
Is this better or worse than the previous version?

EDIT: Stormy weather has been removed and the scene is back to having clear skies.

13 Likes

Alright makes sense since you cant really animate in minecraft! Im gonna see it

Oh wow! I recently saw the mining video and its amazing. I like the effects and its very very smart that you used roblox for a minecraft animation!

Much thanks! I’m glad you like it! The full animation should be out by mid January, maybe earlier.

Actually it is worse the depth is not too much but light is not coming.

Just made a building. sorry if the picture quality looks bad lol.

8 Likes

Real-time raytracing for true surface reflections in roblox!

24 Likes

Is This this how it works?:
The way I think this works is that it’s castings rays for each pixel, each pixel being a Gui frame, when ever a rays hit something it will get it’s color which is then relayed to the Gui frames am I correct?

3 Likes

Please make it open source. Looks good

1 Like

Excuse me but how. Are you using some third party library to achieve this? Cause this is insane and mind boggling. I love cool illusions like this!

2 Likes

I’ve finished my first blender creation :

6 Likes