What are you working on currently? (2021)

It’s for a Minecraft animation. I made a little teaser you can view on my channel. I reposted the video here too many times so if you want to see it, go to my profile and click on my channel link.

2 Likes

Edited the cave environment to give it a more stormy feel.
Is this better or worse than the previous version?

EDIT: Stormy weather has been removed and the scene is back to having clear skies.

13 Likes

Alright makes sense since you cant really animate in minecraft! Im gonna see it

Oh wow! I recently saw the mining video and its amazing. I like the effects and its very very smart that you used roblox for a minecraft animation!

Much thanks! I’m glad you like it! The full animation should be out by mid January, maybe earlier.

Actually it is worse the depth is not too much but light is not coming.

Just made a building. sorry if the picture quality looks bad lol.

8 Likes

Real-time raytracing for true surface reflections in roblox!

24 Likes

Is This this how it works?:
The way I think this works is that it’s castings rays for each pixel, each pixel being a Gui frame, when ever a rays hit something it will get it’s color which is then relayed to the Gui frames am I correct?

3 Likes

Please make it open source. Looks good

1 Like

Excuse me but how. Are you using some third party library to achieve this? Cause this is insane and mind boggling. I love cool illusions like this!

2 Likes

I’ve finished my first blender creation :

6 Likes

i need help on some terrain scene i made

5 Likes

The scene is the exact same. All I did was change the lighting and textures. Also the lighting isn’t as intense because it’s cloudy and raining, clouds obscure sunlight which is why there isn’t much light and the shadows are softer.

Centrifugal space station wip:

11 Likes

I personally play Restaurant Tycoon 2 and well, the UI is quite nice and I really like it. I just want to pet the person in the staff icon.

Although when this comes out I will miss the old UI as I do with the old map from back in beta.

1 Like

I recently have started working on a tool for newer Roblox developers that cannot script (yet) to be able to add interactive objects to their game.

Right now I have got a system for making buttons that toggle visibility of other parts.

The island at night actually looks pretty cool.

6 Likes

Finished textures for SVD

18 Likes

Working on models for my game. I just finished this turret.

Turret_Pic3

13 Likes