What are you working on currently? (2021)

Building my second Simulator map ever :cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

Update: I decided to delay the start of making a whole map so I made this tiny house for a tiny @Crazedbrick1.

12 Likes
  1. The text is coming of the house. :disappointed_relieved:

2. There’s no door.

3. Why brick for the roof?

Jokes aside, thanks for making it for me! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Remade my 2016 model of a GWR 5700 for the game Steam Age!

17 Likes

Thats how u occupied the house…

Crazedbrick1

5 Likes

Which one is the 2021 remake of the GWR 5700?

1 Like

The one on the left with more detail

3 Likes

OCD trigger moment

4 Likes

working on improved g17 model (also making a g18 at the end which will be the same model but with different features) basically all quad topology and more accurate model (and actually game ready even without decimate)

19 Likes

Wow, this was made in blender?

4 Likes

sadly im not a e dater youtuber :confused: i dont think i have a chance

6 Likes

I am working on guns made 100% in studio.

32 Likes

Modelling some more assets for an upcoming game👀

29 Likes

Well, yeah it’s nice but the GUI you should fix that!

1 Like

I redesigned the entire GUI. I basically restarted the entire game.

1 Like

Building a tycoon game, link will be put below.

5 Likes

I’m pretty late to this topic, but:

8 Likes

outline cel shading

right now it’s just the framework but it can probably easily run at 60 fps with optimizations and the new parallel lua thing B)

uwu

3 Likes

I’m making a Barrett M107/M82 mix as part of my professional portfolio, I’ll have a Roblox PBR version of it too when I’m done. Right now I just need to fix some baking errors before I can start texturing it properly, but for now I’ve just thrown on some basic textures to see what it would look like.

It uses 1x 4k texture set and 1x 2k texture set and 1x 512x512 alpha map. Each texture set contains an Albedo map, Normal, Metalness, Roughness maps. 4k textures for the main body of the gun, 2k for the scope & magazine and 512x512 alpha map for the springs inside the barrel of the gun (not visible yet!). Final triangle count is just above 33,000 tris.

28 Likes

Hate to burst your bubble but I’m pretty sure something like this is being released soon. Check out the roadmap that they have.