What are you working on currently? (2021)

Please tell me this is going to be a game! I would love to hear any type of updates as I always played another Paper Mario game on roblox in my childhood, so I cant wait even if it isnt going to be a game.

8 Likes

The problem with that is that I’m still learning to script and not advanced, therefore I have no clue how to make a moving platform.

7 Likes

I do tons of art and building.

5 Likes

Here some things i done

UI,Graphics,Building

44 Likes

Some more

14 Likes

I’m working on getting a developer job right now. I’ve never took on anything big. I think I might have finally found a developing job though, to really put my skills to the test.

8 Likes

I’m currently working on making the models, making my first showcase game! It’s about a bar in the middle of nowhere.

Some pictures:

13 Likes

I’ve been working on a flood escape 2- inspired game, currently called Tower Escape. What I’m aiming for is my own take on flood escape 2, and just adding some nice things FE2 could be better with.

Some level ideas

A level where you are in the forgotten world, where everything is black and white except for a few things, like flowers. Up ahead you see a big sphere with a label on it saying “Unforgotten World”. You climb all the way up to the “Planet” only to fall back down to the beginning; then you win.

Another level idea:
Billions of years from now, the sun swells up, turning the earth into seas of lava. This is a futuristic level where you are trying to get to the space station on the other side of the earth, where the sun is not shining. Along the way there, you will go to multiple teleportation stations, for transport. The reason there is multiple teleportation stations, is because, there is a limit to how far they can go. Most of the level is the player trying to get to the next teleportation station. Some buttons will rewind the flood; when this happens, you can still move around. The graphics also turn black and white while rewinding. The end of the level is at the space station, when you are frantically running to get to the rocket before it launches!

maybe there could be citizens running around?

7 Likes

This year I’m working on 2 things.

One is a fighting game… with microwaves…

The other is a plugin called Ro-Light.
It’s a drag and drop menu that allows you to add lighting that fits your game, and for a small price of 5 Robux you can upgrade it to make your own lighting and save it.

10 Likes

Made more ways to kill people

It is for my current project Left Behind.

17 Likes

I am improving my modelling skills to put more awesome models in my portfolio.

58 Likes

New game icon for my upcoming game :slight_smile:

29 Likes

When is it coming out? Also is it an RPG?

5 Likes

No release date yet and it’s more of platform/adventure game with narrative and puzzle mechanics. The portals take you to different worlds that makes the players explore, etc.

7 Likes

:open_mouth: Do you have any type of thread for updates or the game?

8 Likes

New logo for Social Dragon Interactive

38 Likes

I am currently working on a game called Project:HyperDrive
It is supposed to be a roleplay and survival game where you have to survive the nights against player controlled monsters, and then hang around with your friends during the day. The game is supposed more complicated mechanics in the future like Superpowers, Gardening system, a hunger and stamina system, etc. While I dont have the skills to do that yet I would like some people to help me make it so it is done quicker. I also am planning on making this a popular game but who knows if that will ever happen

8 Likes

Procedurally generated floating worlds with procedurally generated trees, caves, ponds and hills

136 Likes

Hello, I’m working on modules and games i am trying to make working knifes I made one a couple minutes ago. I am focused on making roblox modules that are cool and everybody will use.

5 Likes

Working to improve my GFX skills and start possibly learning advanced scripting as im not the best at scripting lul

31 Likes