What are you working on currently? (2021)

The Models are looking insane! goodluck :+1:

I am working on logo designs for commission… Oioi

Working on Commission

5 Likes

If you haven’t made it yet then you can’t really claim ownership either.

1 Like

Amazing looking game, but I’m sorry to say your game can and will be ruined by rogangsters.

3 Likes

You forgot to mention that was all from blender guru tutorials.

2 Likes

Made an outline script that’ll allow me to have outlines around a model.
Will be used in a future project to help players differentiate enemies from party members, and as a means of highlighting a selected character or object.
I do this by cloning each part, and offsetting them behind the original relative to the camera. I don’t use inverted meshes because then there would be some ugly lines overlapping the object.

Not done yet, so it’s still jittery in some ways. Still gotta add support for Accessories, and SpecialMeshes.
April_16_124

36 Likes

HOLY MOLY THAT GAME LOOKS AWESOME
What is the game link I want to play it please

2 Likes

I am making a Sci-Fi game. Named Modern City.

4 Likes

Amazing! That is so cool! Great Job!

1 Like

The fact that there’s a part behind the models messes with my brain? Can I see the effect from above so I can see how it works?

2 Likes

I recognize this build from some kind of fps, I think it was energy-something?

2 Likes

That is really clean. Very beautiful.

1 Like

I offset certain parts a bit further based on where the furthest part is too to prevent some overlap

18 Likes

That’s so interesting! I noticed that the effect stops at the bottom of the models though.

2 Likes

Yea, I might not be able to do anything about that… I may have a solution, but not sure if I should even bother.

2 Likes

Finishing terrain, added a couple of more buildings.

10 Likes

Spyro!!! Skylanders is still my favourite game of all time as it was the first videogame I played.

Also did you make that in blender??

1 Like

ok last one here it is

16 Likes

I was going for the uneven towers

1 Like

Yes this is sculpted in Blender.

1 Like