What are you working on currently? (2021)

Not Finished yet

15 Likes

I know it’s just one of many of it’s kind, but I’m happy with it, this is my first project that I carried through by myself from baseplate to advertising ( starting today ):

https://www.roblox.com/games/5975688389/BOMBS-Color-Fall-Block-BETA

3 Likes

my first showcase!

41 Likes

that looks amazing! how did you make a face out of tiny particles??? :OO

1 Like

made this in a few hours
https://www.roblox.com/games/6691482258/

1 Like

I am trying to recreate this, or something like it.

1 Like

Fun commission I made today. Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

12 Likes

Nice, work!

Keep it up!!!

1 Like

More progress on my small blocky map!

Day:

Night:

16 Likes

My current project is a London showcase, I’m currently adding as much detail as possible so it is going quite slowly, The build is half made from meshes and half made from parts.

Quick stupid question, what are those red things in cities called which store water? my mind went blanc

9 Likes

It looks like a Minecraft ocean temple, keep up the good work

That looks really good. There called Fire Hydrants I think I don’t live in the US so we don’t use them here in Europe.

How to work for a delivery company:

probably my most enjoyed project so far, it’s a lot of fun creating a more comical game rather than a serious story-based project

40 Likes

Thank you! This weapon is still a heavy work in progress, unfortunately, but I am getting pretty close to finishing it (Don’t mind the watermarks, I’ve had some cases of people stealing models xd)!

10 Likes

Wow, that’s really good! Did you make the models yourself as well?

1 Like

Day 10 of working on a mining game.

22 Likes

Trying to fix a function in one of my libraries that uses an old API. So far I haven’t found anything that can do what it did.

I started this thing called Project: Place . Project: Place is basically the roblox starter place but with cool stuff in it. Currently there’s 27 members (including me) working on their own thing, if you want more info, go to the first hyper link i sent (the project place one), and if you want to see the game go to this hyper link: (4) Project: Place !:house_with_garden: - Roblox.