What are you working on currently? (2021)

Nice, that worked really well! it’s impressive how quickly you managed to implement that, and it’s nice to see it performing so well!

1 Like

I’m working on a Tower Defense Game called ‘Simple Tower Defense’, I cant show much since the game isn’t even in beta yet.

1 Like

worked some more on the projectiles by adding multiplayer elements, and more recently, a health system and sound (both of which i dont really have screenshot material for)

10 Likes

i made this:

The benches and the trees are not mine

2 Likes

Updated, i’m happy with the result

32 Likes

I’ve been working on a low-poly/cartoony styled game, and I thought I’d share a small part of it with you guys. Let me know what you think! :smiley:

Note: This is my first low-poly/cartoony styled game.

12 Likes

those buildings are unrealistically close together

I don’t see any problem in that

2 Likes

Amazing! your map is very big now, good job dude :wink:

1 Like

created a bedroom.

37 Likes

How much Blender did you use? :flushed:

1 Like

Almost everything is a mesh due to me wanting to use the new ENV PBR maps

We can only wish PBR was available for parts. :frowning:

2 Likes

8d123fb3fea1e8a55cc935dae8f22a1f

um these reflections give me life.

thank you for blessing my eyes.

9 Likes

you can now see the separate devforum post about the game now, lots O’ effort went into this one

1 Like

DBZ Fusion Dance (Metamoran Fusion)

3 Likes

obviously not, what matters to me is having built it anyway

2 Likes

I’ve been practicing some digital art recently I quite like the way this turned out:

14 Likes

Cool! So, you’re a modeler / builder and a scripter as well?

Deca City is still expanding and now has another island, along with more landmarks including ones based on real life ones. You can try guessing which ones are real and which ones are fictional if you want to.

Sadly, the city isn’t actually halfway done, but it’s actually one of the islands that’s halfway done.

I’ve also done some logos for factions that will be seen ingame, including law enforcement and a hacker group.

it’s funny how i’m still doing literally everything except scripting lol

I’ve also been working on a fully destructible game with a friend. I might reveal it later.

15 Likes