What are you working on currently? (2021)

Circus Trip 2 lobby

24 Likes

Link: The Lost Land - Rebellion2895

Portfolio: Portfolio - Rebellion2895

Hm… I wonder why that 3rd image is so familiar… :slight_smile: Like the character design! The view from the first image reminds me a lot of the arctic level from Crash Twinsanity!

1 Like

Made this today, really cool and satisfying sci fi song. The drop is really nice imo. Anyways, Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
https://soundcloud.com/musicbyeo/beyond-the-rift

14 Likes

I made a wizard pet.

Portfolio: [OPEN] TeaCem | 3D Modeling Portfolio

(Yea the background is kinda garbage, I’ll do better next time.)

8 Likes

horror game ghost >:) / 4k tris or sum

9 Likes

That song made looking at the Forum 5x more badass. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Over the past 8 months, I’ve been working to recreate the ENTERPRISE from Star Trek TOS, and ended up creating a full game where you fly Shuttlecrafts, complete missions, and participate in events! Still adding a lot to the game, but currently I think it looks super amazing! Feedback would DEFINITELY be appreciated!! :heart:

4 Likes

Added windows, updated the chandlers, and made the materials for the planks and logs random.

Twitter: Crazedbrick1 (@Crazedbrick1) / Twitter

Portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

Place Link: Mellow Abode [RAR] - Roblox

23 Likes

Few things I noted in the vid

1. I didnt know roblox allowed vertical play on mobile unless it was either scripted (by you of course) or a feature I didnt know existed. Only time I’ve used vertical was w/ a jailbroken iphone back…back when i still had my phone… :pensive:
  2. So the game is basically roblox inside roblox? :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
  3. Can I ask who made the icons/all the ui for the game? Just curious

I’m currently working with @anon53193547 to make Summer Valley, an open world storm chasing game where every building is destructible and has interiors. Our goal is to make an extremely immersive and engaging game, which encourages exploration, scavenging, storm chasing (obviously) and interaction.

alot of the assets like trees (except for the palm trees), roads, street lights, flowers, vehicles and traffic lights were provided by roblox. everything else shown here (ATMs, brands, gas stations, buildings) was made by me (aside from the rain effects which were made by @anon53193547).

The game has it’s own Twitter account, along with some other social media links.

18 Likes

Have been experimenting more with 3D clothing, this is my first three days in!

I’m sure there’s a lot better, but I’m contempt with what I have currently.

9 Likes

Be sure to include the legendary Blue Shed.

4 Likes

I have been working on a game but there isnt a lot you can do in the game right now

4 Likes

Outline highlight effect

27 Likes

Really appreciate the kind words Crazed. Like seriously, thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Did some really fun sound design today!! Was going for something entirely different but I turned up with a sci-fi explosion! Enjoy! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: (Yes this was made by me, no touchy lol)

6 Likes

I’m working on Hello Neighbor Prototype in Roblox

10 Likes

For the past year, I’ve been working on a motorcycle simcade called Moto Sim Racing. Heres some gameplay: Moto Sim Racing Gameplay Teaser - YouTube

6 Likes

nintendo switch grey

i really like how it turned out to be honest, but yeah just a small think I modeled in like 15 minutes

9 Likes