What are you working on currently? (2021)

Can you send me the link to the game?

1 Like

I mostly do weapons at 10k tris but this M1911 is only 5k tris wheeze

1 Like

8 Likes

Iā€™ve done a couple of things

1. Dying inside
  2. Writing lore for my fighting game strife stadium
    (70th time Iā€™ve said for my fighting game strife stadium yes Iā€™m counting)
    3.Started working on tutorial
    4.Got npc money system (Thanks to @Jackscarlett) and defence done

If you want the link here it is(Free in 21 days)

3 Likes

This looks nice, you could use it as a dot matrix information board (DMI) instead so it would be OK on Roblox.

2 Likes

M1911

31 Likes

of course : grillhouse - Roblox

Thank you so much! :heart:

1 Like

Here is the first ship i ever made.

Itā€™s not done yet, i will do the interior. Also, a few more details.

And iā€™ll also texture it soon :happy1:

17 Likes
26 Likes

B47E76A3-41C8-46AB-866C-B6E2017AA130

I posted this on a topic a couple weeks ago but I think Iā€™m also gonna do this type of build on a 2-d platformer game

15 Likes

being mean to one of my gameā€™s testers + a floating fire extinguisher glitch

22 Likes

Made my first (completed) game.

Here is the post:

4 Likes

I made a system that automatically gives all the boring tools in your game a phantom-forces-like FPS viewmodel. I open sourced it too!

See it in action!

try the system in game:

https://www.roblox.com/games/6748268049/EasyFirstPerson-test?refPageId=9b055daa-f145-4215-9b3d-03234bc65c6f

18 Likes

writing a paper

24 Likes

Would you be willing to share the method? Surely 1 pixel canā€™t equal 1 element, Roblox canā€™t handle that, which is why Iā€™m really intrigued about this because Iā€™ve been experimenting with rendering my own shaders and images in numerous of different ways and techniques, and the highest resolution I was able to get was in the 100 x 100 to 200 x 200 resolution (consisting of parts or screenguis), with characters on Textlabels, I can get much higher resolution and barely any lag, but I canā€™t get colors with simply ascii / emojis and a perfect pixel density. How do you do this? Is this made with a Trail or multiple ones? Then rapidly switching the RGB trails on and off as they scan the image across the screen per frame? Iā€™m really curious.

2 Likes

Cross-Server messaging! You can also send room invites through DMs and view live status updates of other users. Itā€™ll show if theyā€™re offline, in the lobby (no room), or what room they are in, with the option to follow them.

49 Likes

Map/lighting/world props by CanyonJack, excited to release this update.

35 Likes

You may already know this but a simpler way to do this is to duplicate the object with a cartoon effect, export it to blender, invert the meshes face direction so it is facing inside-out then export it back to studio and resize it so it is slightly larger than the original model. A lot of hats use this to have a ā€œcartoonyā€ effect

2 Likes

Portfolio: Rebellion - Builder and Modeller

9 Likes