What are you working on currently? (2021)

The reason why I recommended it be made larger is because the UI needs to be finger-friendly and small text on a small device is kind of a pain, especially if you have big fingers.

1 Like

Absolutely, I need to test the prototype out on my phone to test this.

1 Like

My abandoned facility showcase i am working on. I kinda delayed a bit my Winter Village showcase work so i decided to start another showcase. Still, most things look empty and not the exact way i wanted for some reason lol.

13 Likes

Okay, now this is epic. Great job Panzer.

An All Surfaces Model:
My Main is:FreeFlyHaker56 (btw because people think I steal others things lol)
(I have the wrong birthday on it so I have to use my alt which has my real birthday)
https://web.roblox.com/library/6865032222/All-Roblox-Surfaces

I didn’t see this until now because someone else commented on it. THAT’S AWESOME! Definitely not the kinda thing you expect to see on the dev forum :smiley:

1 Like

I finally found one, my time has come :eyes:

10 Likes

Made some cheery, ambient high school music. :hibiscus:

10 Likes

What is the application on the left? Is it a website or a program?

1 Like

Spirit Bomb

11 Likes

This is really good. It has instruments and a lot of music I hear here are only computer generated beats (they’re still lovely tho) this is one of the best pieces I’ve heard here.

1 Like

Yeah, gambling isn’t allowed on Roblox, but I’m trying to make sure that gambling and roulette table not being functional, they’re just the purpose of showcase place decoration.

Bro you call that a bomb? That’s a nuke.

2 Likes

It’s from a anime, that’s where the name comes from

Oh. Still looks like a nuke to me. :sunglasses:

What anime is it from?

Naruto if I remember right. Chars

1 Like

Isn’t it from Dragon Ball, not Naruto?

1 Like

did you make this all in studio?

Nope, a lot of it was made in blender including but not limited to: the lights, plates, oven, and vases.

1 Like

That sounds strangely similar to Islands… :thinking: