What are you working on currently? (2021)

Thats just a random clear sky hdri, so don’t worry lol, he’s not superman its cus there is no floor.

Also this is just the posing stage, there is no lighting at the moment so it looks terrible rn.

Also is the pose better now? Cus to me it looks pretty much the same as u hold a gun irl.

Also what’s wrong with the glasses? do they need to be bigger?

Also why am i saying also so much?

2 Likes

Thy don’t really blend in. Clockworks would be better, seems like a secret agent type thing.

1 Like

Yeah it’s supposed to be, I’ll make sure to find better ones!

1 Like

the glasses just look like ‘party glasses’ u kno?

irl the palms would be more close together, kinda squishing the gun. it looks unreal rn cuz of that. the hands are locking together without the palms touching so it looks weird. make the palms touch

1 Like

Yesterday I started working on terrain but the progress was nearly nothing.
Today I thought of well
work on the houses again
I decided to remove all the bricks and the pebbles on the houses and that reduced the part count from 4.7k to 2.6k.
And then I worked on some of the houses.

Meet the not so enchanted trio (again again)

12 Likes

I’ve been working on miniature scaled version of San Francisco. :smile:

24 Likes

Better?

2 Likes

yes, now tilt the gun so its more straight and give more angles. also the glasses are inside his head.
and fix the legs please

2 Likes

Making some menu buttons, they aren’t suppose to be special, just need to be simple, readable, and get the point across!

NEWGAME

CONTINUE

OPTIONS

13 Likes

Did some work on my piggy game, got a good start on the map. (Yes I know it sucks I’m terrible at building)

9 Likes

My jaw has dropped, the part count must be over the sky, how did you make the building’s detail, did you just shrink the stuff down or did you build it in the miniature form?

2 Likes

I always love your work, it’s amazing the amount of detail in the small amount of space!

1 Like

Actually the part count is only 1.2k parts hahaha. Oh, and I built all in the miniature form.

2 Likes

How- That’s amazing, that amount of detail in so little parts did you use unions, meshparts, tell me your ways?

2 Likes

Something me and a friend have been working on… :smirk:

8 Likes

And, I have something to post :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, I have been working on a new Portfolio, not that many views but hopefully in a few weeks it’ll gain some more.

roblox-studio [— Click me :smiley:

3 Likes

It was a joke about that build looking like an among us character, just for clarification.

1 Like

She definitely blinks too fast. Need to double this animation length, but I think the basics are there.

WalkGIF

7 Likes

Updated

38 Likes

Ah man someone beat me to it! I was always thinking doing something like this. Did you make the pictures yourself?

1 Like