What are you working on currently? (2021)

The wood part is done, next is leaves!

17 Likes

Working on a new cult group! Building the map right now. :smile: Happy with how it’s going.

32 Likes

I hope you’re prepared for an unforgettable luncheon… :flushed:

pls get the reference lol

EDIT: it’s steamed hams

20 Likes

Bruh, aren’t you also making a city? Just how much skill and time can one person have? By the way that looks amazing.

Currently working on and plan on finishing a Vibe game genre and trying to make it very unique! This game’s assets and meshes are all made by me. (I used blender tutorials for the chairs and some other meshes!)

(SnakeOptic is my alt account btw.)

8 Likes

Worked at 2, skill and time depends on the person

In this case, it is thanks to the skill and time that I have

2 Likes

Working on some assets!

Here’s some logos and weapons alongside a couple other things that I’ve modeled for an upcoming game. Our scripter is really really tired though, so the only thing we’re pumping out at the moment are just assets.

16 Likes

Whenever I’m bored or burned out, I build something that I find comfortable. So yeah here’s a room that I’m still working on. I might make it an interactive showcase, not too sure yet since the build is kind of small.

10 Likes

Is that building inspired by anything by any chance? :eyes:

1 Like

Sorry for not responding, haven’t been on the forum but i will try to use it! I’ve only tried it once so the tutorial should help. Thanks!

1 Like

This is incredibly realistic, you made every aspect of the golden gate bridge perfect, including the entrance/fastrak area.

7 Likes

Im working on a Old Tds Game! that is not ready rn

Yes, I am still improving them with more details :wink:

Love your stuff man, I always look forward to the stuff you build.

1 Like

That looks amazing! Great job, continue the work. Never give up!

Working on the Blender donut tutorial, going well.

@Crazedbrick1 you’re going to have a great time learning Blender… Once you get to it :wink: :wink:

9 Likes

Seymour! The house is on fire!

3 Likes

I didn’t use many reference images but we’re taking inspiration from biblical angels.

1 Like

Aurora Borealis? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely in your kitchen?

3 Likes

39 Likes