What are you working on currently? (2021)

Made this for fun

7 Likes

Trying to get back into high poly stuff since I took a hiatus to work on Difficulty Chart Obbies.

16 Likes

Could you use some screenshots with your studio rendering level to max? It’s hard to see the detail when its at a lower level.

Here you go. Hop this is better!

24 Likes

Reply to @Punt_theChild

The bricks are clipping through the wood here, I think the bricks could possibly be resized to fit the space better. It looks pretty weird to me. To add onto that the wood is also clipping through itself. Could be intentional, but I think it doesn’t look pleasant.

I really like the color variation on the bricks and wood, It’s interesting but gets kind of repetitive over time. The colors are a bit too red for me, but that’s just me. It really does vary from person to person. There’s so much detail I could look over this thing for awhile, and I think it’s great.

9.5/10 Could use some adjustments but it looks really good :+1:

I see that hat :eyes: image

Reply to @Luxurious_Scripter

Not sure if you’re looking for feedback, but they’ll look a lot more like lightsabers if you made them longer or made the handle’s shorter. I think the neon also is a bit too bright and the handle is bland and could use some detail, For the lowpoly style this would work perfect though! 6/10

Reply to @Crazedbrick1

Looks great, There’s not really anything I would change on the shop. Although the environment looks kind of bland to me, There’s alot of empty space especially on the right side of the shop (or the space with just grass). Probably just my opinion but I think it would look alot better if there wasn’t so much empty space. I’d give it a solid 8.5/10

Another thing, The crates look like they’ve just been duplicated and moved. You could rotate them a bit or something to give them more variety.

5 Likes

I am currently working on the game below.

I am hoping that I can complete it by the end of the year, or early next year, but knowing me, It might get delayed. ;~;
Screenshots:

7 Likes

A lighting test, I’m not good at realism and this isnt good, but i like my bad lighting :sunglasses:

30 Likes

May want to fix those little light beams. They look too artificial.

2 Likes

Oh, its just an overlay with photoshop, i thought it looked gurd.

2 Likes

kinda reminds me of runescape for some reason

A game a hangout with a pet with a lore with a story and much much more
Find more details here if your actually interested Opinions, rate my game

2 Likes

Updated 2 / Clouds, more details and houses

31 Likes

Sea turtle for an Obby I am working on

7 Likes

Spooky game theme.

13 Likes

Make the plants better looking becuse they look like green blobs right now :+1:

Now add sea monsters :japanese_ogre: If this is even based off of Luca, the Disney movie aha.

Abandoned facility & construction site project still going great.

20 Likes

ok, but I don’t think it’s that bad, it is clearly seen that they are Plants and not “Green Stains”

Submission for up-coming game

34 Likes

Making another gun :eyes:

7 Likes