What are you working on currently? (2021)

Finished it

12 Likes

Almost Finished

40 Likes

Oh my goodness I love the detail in this, this looks awesome!! The terrain looks pretty good on it’s own but the trees, buildings, and lighting make it 1000x better

1 Like

this is great… but you have a highly realistic dock, and not so as highly realistic buildings

Created a new 3, 2, 1, GO screen in Bloxy Kart:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/781787208955723797/858038376706605056/Screen_Recording_2021-06-25_at_11.25.40_AM.mov

5 Likes

Thank you so much, it means a lot :slight_smile: !

1 Like

ok, waowaoh waohwaoh, if you hired a builder, or improved you skills at building, that would be an awesome game

1 Like

:radioactive: :radioactive: :radioactive:

24 Likes

this doesn’t look like it’s up to health regulations

Then again, there are glow-in-the-dark mushrooms.

4 Likes

Finished :evergreen_tree: :sunflower: :herb:

38 Likes

Looks great! How do you build so quick, you finished this within only a couple days.

It is that I like to concentrate on my projects, to finish soon :wink:

3 Likes

Just started to create a little home.

11 Likes

I swear… I fricking swear! You are really REALLY talented. You’ve spent a hard work hour on this?! That looks soo amazing!!! :shock:

2 Likes

Now make it into a game so we can play it :sleepy:

This thing is a “Snared”, an enemy for Genesis, another game I’m making (solo).

I promise I’ll finish one of the games I’ve shared here eventually.

Front

Back

It just wants hugs :[ why does everyone run away.

29 Likes

Sounds like luigi’s mansion. epic

1 Like

got bored
made my first house with interiors just in few hours today

18 Likes

Unfortunately I was unable to find a way to rotate the medium swordfighting AI without a visual jitter, so here is the place uncopylocked if you want to use the easy AI in your game.

https://www.roblox.com/games/7007809586/Vanilla-Swordfighting-AI

If you want to edit the AI, open the modules below the AI module:

Screenshot

This was a fun project to do. I might make more AI in the future… that doesn’t require characters rotating a certain direction.

edit: My plans for the medium AI was to basically make them use shiftlock. I made them move less randomly and are more tactical when fighting.

9 Likes

One button game scripting improvements, with walk/run/jump/teeter! Gotta fix those jumps!

9 Likes