What are you working on currently? (2021)

uhm the head looks too big for the body and it all looks like it’s squished done aha

1 Like

Definitely an inspiration haha :wink:

That is amazing! I love the music you should really make a game, this audio would be amazing!

1 Like

Thank you!!! I’m working on becoming an active composer for games :slight_smile:

1 Like

You will be excellent, you are amazing at what you do, keep going!

1 Like

Made some really ambient and serene music yesterday, thought I’d share :grin: Enjoy!!

7 Likes

Superb! Sounds like something I would hear in a movie! I think you accidently added like 10 seconds of nothing at the end.

This entity looks beautifully evil, amazing work!

If I can ask, is it just a game where you run from them?

Yea, when I rendered out the whole song, the echo lasted for too long. So there is a bit of just blank space xD

I’m developing a game called A Random flying game

5 Likes

Crates, trees at the top, rock base for the pier

43 Likes

i’ve been learning about computer graphics. and as always, livin’ the phong life :wink:

god bless bui tuong phong, rip.

6 Likes

IT’S FINALLY DONE I’ve spent hard work on this for one month! Starting on May 25th to June 27th. I’m proud of myself that I’ve finally finished working on this. A lot of stuff including unions and MeshPart. Now, I’m ready to release this new showcase game which you will see the release date below!

… RELEASE DATE …

8 Likes

I’m a bit late on this but I finished this.

36 Likes

In 2021, I came back to Roblox for the first time in years with a PC that could actually handle things. I’m probably not doing a lot of long-term dev work but I wanted to create a quick, fun project. So I made this:

I consider it to be a game. I imagine some people will call it a showcase.

Also, full disclosure - the meshes for the mushrooms are from a free model, although I resized them and adjusted the colours/lighting/materials all myself.

You can play it here, or read my more detailed topic/see more screenshots in Cool Creations if you’d like to know more about my intent in making it.

– The Snaptivator

12 Likes

DAY TWO - GENESIS ENEMY MODELS
This may become a daily thing, I kinda want it to because I literally have nothing to do these holidays aside from playing Minecraft and sleeping until 11am.

Anyway, here’s the Snared’s anime-loving brother, the Sliced. Also with new lighting.

Front

Back

Yep, that’s a cleaver in their left shoulder. They use it for making hamburgers.
And also another angle of the Snared, with the new lighting.

bonus

hugs!! (hurts alot)

27 Likes

Beat it down, yo.

9 Likes

Just starting on a crossbow

Edit: scrapped the dam thing, I fricking hate blender sometimes lol

7 Likes

Currently not working on making a game, but I am working on learning more & more about UI’s, and how to design UI’s and learning how to script a UI to make it function. I just begun to learn how to script as well.

1 Like

Primary Lotus (5th gate) from Naruto

the pose was for dramatic effect

3 Likes