What are you working on currently? (2021)

The 1926 Third Motors Valor! She is complete!

39 Likes

This game looks unreal. It looks like it’s from the times after of the industrial revolution. Maybe a roleplaying game from these times?

Updating (This project took a while to update, due to the launch of my other game)

14 Likes

You messed up with the lines in the tunnel. They are missaligned.

3 Likes

Small details, not a big problem to correct that :wink:

4 Likes

Just a quick build. A small bar, actually for a cruise ship.
(Sorry for the lighting)

11 Likes

Well, the vehicle itself is going to a 1920s game, so you are partially right!

Made some cannons for the LCS ship.

8 Likes

I forgot to put the zero’s at the end of my canvas size, I only realised 3 hours in, as a result, the head looks disgusting, but I’m proud of the rest I guess.

9 Likes

Blocky terrain generation for any size on X and Z with random seed from 100 million seeds, smoothing and height property, noise system, trees with random size and rotation, also each seed has its own tree position and terrain generation. There are some screenshots below.

There is also a testing place:

28 Likes

I saw one Youtuber playing SCP-087 and I really liked the minimalistic concept of it so I decided to quickly make a showcase. Might turn into a full game later on, who knows. shrugs
It’s not much at the moment.

7 Likes

Another update to my 3D software renderer. This time I added projection mapping and fixed the occlusion culling. I also added support for wavefront materials.

23 Likes

I’ve been working on a 2D ‘snake’ game by myself inspired by games like slither io and little big snake, called Bendy Bugs. Gameplay is all finished. Just need to finish a couple of UI screens, create all the body and accessory skins, and find some more sound effects and some music. (I’ve listened to thousands of music tracks over the last few weeks and nothing fits… going slightly crazy)

The game is 20 players per server, with ai bots filling in any gaps. I’ve changed up the gameplay by adding obstacles (rocks), ponds that if moved through will increase your boost bar faster, and coin butterflies. All rocks and ponds are randomly positioned for every new server (within certain bounds). I’ve also got a lot of gameplay ideas to add after launch. Kinda nervous about whether Roblox players will want to play a 2D game, but I guess we’ll see.

57 Likes

Updated, some details and probably these days a city is built

25 Likes

Made a new cover/thumbnail for my game and its soundtrack:

22 Likes

Portion of art I made over the past 2 days!

More coming soon!

Hire me here: P4A | Graphic Designer

7 Likes

WOW are u gonna make this a survival game?

Tropical island scene I’m working on

27 Likes

made a big fan (approx. 25 studs tall) in an underground tunnel. it spins quite fast, so touching it tends to launch you out of the map

11 Likes

Yes, I’m planning to, I’m working on better generation, own noise for x,y,z axes, more details like flowers, grass, etc., and fixing the water.

1 Like