What are you working on currently? (2021)

Nice but are those avatars actual players in game or are they imported?

Imported. I used Load Character Pro - Roblox to import them and the standard animation tool + Anchor Pose - Roblox to pose. :smile:

7 Likes

An update on my previous post:

I’ve made 2 versions, one with split sections (so different instruments have different filters), and one with a unison filter (all instruments get the same filter).

Spring Theme

Split filters:

Unison filter:

Which Version Sounds Better?
  • Split Filters
  • Unison Filter

0 voters

3 Likes

Technically, the split filter opens up for more creative use of filters, while the unison sounds more powerful and “united”. It depends on how you want to convey the sound. The correlation to the environment will determine this.

1 Like

All the basics of NPC aggro completed:

1. Closest model
  2. in line of sight
  3. in the same zone
  4. chasing enabled
  5. “No, you did not just interrupt me staring at a wall!”

I have no idea how many days it took to get this just right…

11 Likes

first time making lofi, it’s still a WIP and kinda bad, but I like it a lot!

4 Likes

[Insert Among Us meme here]

(I made this for fun when I got bored)

11 Likes

23 Likes

That is SO SICK! Where did you get the sound effects from? Did you find them in the library or did you upload your own sounds?

1 Like

Looks cool, but you should add a lot more detail at the bottom of the buildings.

I think they are from the roblox city pack, can’t confirm though.

I’m modelling blast walls (basically the modern replacement for sand bags). I’m trying to grow my knowledge in Blender and modelling in general.

16 Likes

working on my portfolio and UI commissions!

ui
my portfolio:

1 Like

Haven’t tried out some of the newer lighting stuff.

26 Likes

Updated :eyes:

18 Likes

Nice work! One thing I would change is that the bridge peaks multiple times throughout the bridge but there aren’t any supports to hold them up

They’re quite hard to see in the last image, but there are actually ropes attached. The bridge is meant to be physics-based but until I can get it down right it’s static. It looks weird for sure but definitely isn’t the final form.

7 Likes

10 Likes

OMG AAA I love it! You did a great job!

Not looking for feedback simply making things for enjoyment and coping with mental health.
First animation attempt within 3DS max.

1,513 polys
1,670 verts

6 Likes