What are you working on currently? (2021)

Unfinished but I still really like it. I’ll be adding more graves, vegetation and a proper atmosphere/back cemetery fences soon.

Note; this is just the shop of my game, lol.

15 Likes

Decided to participate in the Imagination Challenge, here’s how the first submission looks like:

26 Likes

Dark swamp cemeteries are so much fun.

Tris count: 25k
(trying to get it down to 15-20k)

15 Likes

Made a game based on the game-play of Smash Bros., where you knock people out of view to gain points.
If you’re alone, you fight NPCs until someone joins!

14 Likes

Starting on another tutorial. I want to expand my skills by the end of the summer and thought low poly would be a good place to start

(sorry for poor quality)

12 Likes

Okay final update, with terrain it’s probably about 26,000 tris. Also uses MeshParts so if your computer can’t handle it, it’ll automatically reduce MeshPart quality and perform amazingly.

15 Likes

i made wellspring from octopath!

30 Likes

This looks really useful with the fact that you can react to chats.

1 Like

Just adding more guis into my difficulty chart obby!
Capture for dev

Edit. Dose anyone know how to add effects on checkpoints so when you touch them they react?

10 Likes

Currently working on a series of small low poly maps for an upcoming game.
Here is the japanese style one.

18 Likes

Vertex Painting. If you have some knowledge with Blender you might know how to use this trick.

1 Like

Doing some fighting game guis. Heres some progress ive made

12 Likes

Removed work for personal reasons, sorry.

23 Likes

Tried Global Illumination.

About the Plugin: Ray-Traced Global Illumination Plugin | Make your lighting look Incredible

22 Likes

The girl is walking when it says Don’t Walk

3 Likes

Cool UI design with a nice background. I still have some optimizations to do behind the scenes to reduce lag (there’s already practically none, even on low end devices at graphics 1) but I love how it turned out so far.

Using this for my next upcoming game, Undead Coffins. If you want to hear creepyish music and see all the vegetation come to life, you can play the shop demo here.

13 Likes

Galaxy-Chapter1-ALPHA_STAGE-IntroRealistic-Video.wmv (888.5 KB)
A horror game I have been working on and still am :slight_smile:;
Galaxy is what its called, unfortunatly the graphics shown in the video are not the same as on a mobile phone, my graphics are very high on my PC, on tablet and mobile it looks like a bright room! But on the other hand, please play it [if you want], I am still working on it, its just a wardrobe for now but in the future there could be much more! Galaxy - Roblox

4 Likes

I’ve been working on many maps for my upcoming project!

23 Likes
17 Likes

Looks great! I love the idea! The style is amazing!