What are you working on currently? (2021)

Wow, Really good. How did you make your cars?

Trucks: Parts

Cars: I did them in Blender years ago
Van: Roblox Pack

2 Likes

Wow, what game name is it high quality graphic game?

Im working on this game with me and my friend! RobloxScreenShot20210723_125457678|690x389

9 Likes

Ray-tracing in roblox by using a GUI

32 Likes

How did you do the textures? I don’t remember Roblox having any texture lookup API.

1 Like

For the textures, I compared the position of the hit part from the ray and the position of where the ray hit, and then I used perlin noise to generate textures such as wood, concrete, pebble, marble, etc.

17 Likes

12 Likes

I don’t think he’ s released it yet

I suck at blender, but for a 3rd 3d model it’s fine ig

8 Likes

Currently practicing effects and making avengers gfxs

8 Likes

need myself some of those surprise mechanics

28 Likes

I’ve never seen an art style like that on Roblox before looks almost like a drawing.

2 Likes

Just made my first gfx :sweat_smile: First Render

6 Likes

This is just a surface appearance object with a generated normal map from the reference image, high metallic, and low roughness- so yes, just Roblox lighting.

This is definitely not an ideal way to make normals maps, but works as a quick and dirty method.

Working in Bridge area

24 Likes

Working on a rasterizer within roblox. I am kinda following tiny renderer but they are based in c++ which has ints and since we don’t have 5.3 it’s a bit more harder. Either way, I am just using it to guide me into what to learn and doing my own research else where on it. So far this has been a real wake up call to me on how slow lua is. I have a similar setup with a more bulky and slower (but more multi-purpose) library called assimp on the c++ version and it can run at full display at 60 fps while this gets 0! Also, this was my first time making a file parser! (200x200 display)

14 Likes

Low poly chest
PS2 style.

Polys: 275
Verts: 313

Please no feedback, I simply wish to share my creations for the sake of sharing.

10 Likes

Working on a project.

3 Likes

Finally close to finishing course system, with completed Datastores, Anticheat, Player Teleporting, & a few visual treats!

Ignore my frames dying in the middle lul

oh wait I still need to make catches, reset bricks, bailing, and uh… yeah i’m really far from done

14 Likes