What are you working on currently? (2021)

I have recently started working on small things of construction based on places that I find in google maps or video games

And I just started this construction a week ago and if I stay constant in its construction it will be complete in at least 2 or 3 months due to the size of the map.

18 Likes

Can we build our own doors and use your resource?

Wanted to make an old-styled cartoon map, so skinned meshes - Saturation = 1920s style map!

Image from Gyazo

40 Likes

That a koenigsegg :star_struck:

That looks awesome! I like how you use other peopleā€™s assets in your showcases without their permission, itā€™s a good touch! Thank you hodicus, for taking so many of our assets without our permission! Keep up the stolen work!

18 Likes

Iā€™ve been learning substance painter, and it really paid off!

(Mesh isnā€™t mine since these are for a commission, but these are all retextures I made in Substance painter. Iā€™ve also optimized the mesh that I was given to work with myself in Blender 2.92.)

"Raider"

"Goldenbane"

"Ol' Reliable"

6 Likes

Working on a Madness Combat Game

7 Likes

You should do more lighting work in blender on your GFX in general, it should take 40 minutes to pose rather than 5.

I love that tree!!! Looks super good.

1 Like

https://forum.crazyblox.games/t/basics-of-map-building-the-three-terrain-brothers-tutorial/41834
Another of these tutorials because why not
Just doing it so that newer map builders for FE2 would find it helpful
(And I know you guys may suggest me to post that here as an independent topic, but I donā€™t want to fall in trouble for using some plugins made by others and other stuff. Furthermore, not many people here are mid poly builders, so I guess less people may be benefited anyways)
It talks about this anyways

Which one do you prefer if youā€™re a mid poly builder like me?
  • Wedge Terrain
  • Part Terrain
  • Advanced Terrain

0 voters

6 Likes

Iā€™m redoing most of the app anyways as I didnā€™t like it, improved it a lot since the last screenshots Iā€™ve sent.

Iā€™ll keep that in mind though

Woah i really like the cell shading youā€™ve got on the car!

this is actually really cool. How fast does it run with parallel lua?

1 Like

More progress on my subway build :happy1:

20 Likes

Yeah. Iā€™m designing it to be pretty customizable. You can weld what ever you want to the hinge part. Iā€™m also planning on adding sliding doors.

1 Like

Working on a Splatoon like pvp game:

Paint The World [ALPHA] - Roblox

2 Likes

ive been working on a badge walk and figuring out how to make some types of leader boards i have a time lb, account age lb, joins lb, and a badge counter lb

1 Like

40 minutes to pose one character??? 5 minutes is WAYYY too quick but thatā€™s just inefficient and if it takes that long your definetly doing something wrong imo.

Also I agree with the lighting, I would say thatā€™s my biggest weakness, so thanks a lot for pointing that out, Iā€™m glad iā€™m not the only one that sees it.

I donā€™t see why it has too be done in blender though, I donā€™t really like that workflow, all I usually do is add a Hdri for even lighting and then a 3 point lighting setup with area lamps and then export to photopea for some more. I see what you mean though, Iā€™ll definitly experiment with it! TY

Fires still continue in my country!

Itā€™s so sad to even upload this on Roblox :frowning:

Due to my sadness the quality of the trees may be poor. :evergreen_tree:

I hope the forest fires all over the world are over and we can breathe a breath of fresh air! :fire: :fire_engine:

9 Likes

this is the game with the time lb age lb and join lb Yugimutoā€™s - badge walk --62ā€“Badges - Roblox

and this is the badge counter badge counter - Roblox