What are you working on currently? (2021)

Been working on Restaurant Rush: World Tour, a chaotic co-op cooking game!
Work with a team of chefs around the world to run the best restaurant ever!

This game puts a whole new spin on cooking games by adding various mechanics such as throwing ingredients, conveyors, moving platforms, buttons, levers, and timed switches!

More Screenshots and Crazy Kitchens!

Try it out below: (Invite your friends and play on voice chat for more fun and chaos!)

172 Likes

I love the maps you made! Especially the dark lava-looking level with the conveyors going everywhere. Looks chaotic!

22 Likes

I am working on a new fighting game, Brick Brawlers! It has characters with different abilities and stats. Jumpy guy jumps on people’s heads to kill them, sword guy has a sword, speedy blue animal has a dashing attack, and psychic kid has a psychic attack. As you can probably tell, all of these characters are based off of major videogame characters. I will try to expand the depth of these characters in this year.

This project started on December 18, so it hasn’t been long. In that space of time I have programmed:

A simple map switching system
Remote events to change the looks of each character when you select them
Simple UI (will probably upgrade this later)
and a donation system!

Pictures

Sword Guy

Psychic Kid (firing attack)

Speedy Blue Animal

Donations

Fighter Select

Looking at this thread, it is apparent to me that my game is much less polished and refined than the games showcased above and below my post. The modeling is not even made in Blender, and the UI is simple and looks disgusting. That is what I will work on this year. I don’t have much time to commit to this.

Game link

Brick Brawlers - Roblox

48 Likes

I was doing up some combo attacks, Happy New Year

66 Likes

Did you make that using blender? It looks nice

25 Likes

Happy New Year! :partying_face:

Terrainy things -

Animations and sword model are placeholders

In studio:

(Wonder where this hole leads to) [Up]

3rd render

This is super outdated, soon I might post something else

99 Likes

I am currently working on a low poly survival game and looking to continue updating my story game.
bow

https://streamable.com/1wh07p

56 Likes

I currently am working on two games, one a spaceship full scale and with a complete interior, and another a city with a military base, as big as I can possibly get the Roblox engine to accept and look good at the same time.

17 Likes

Holocron Reference

233 Likes

I have been working on a Piggy and Among Us mix. I don’t have a date set yet for when its release will be, but I am super excited about getting it done. It has been really fun working on it and some tasks I have made just get addicting for me to mess around with, lol.

Screenshot 2021-01-01 162425

56 Likes

I’m currently focused on trying to become a master scripter , animator, 3d modeler , builder and UI designer. And on top of that am hoping to release the best sports game on Roblox later in the year.

So ye I’m working on a LOT of things right now

28 Likes

Nature

357 Likes

204 Likes

Working on Petville currently, work in progress RPG game. Will be releasing here in a few months and I am excited to share it!

17 Likes

Oh my god! That looks amazing, the lightning of it just makes it really realistic. Keep up the great work!

24 Likes

141 Likes

Space horror experiment, Dead Space vibes anyone?

409 Likes

Happy New Year!

I am currently working on some UGC sunglasses. I’m using the very useful program blender to create them! I plan to show some images of my creation soon!

16 Likes

I’m working on a city which I started the other day and a realistic house.

121 Likes

I just started working on a new and unique project called Ro-Adventures!

Game Icon:

I don’t have other pictures right now as I don’t wanna spoil anything yet. But stay tuned!

46 Likes