What are you working on currently? (2021)

A phew projects that I have worked on for my own interest.

107 Likes

I’ve been working on a SciFi city, and I really like how it’s turning out! Please note that this is far from finished!

119 Likes

That particle effect is so clean.

Is that just a regular ParticleEmitter?

9 Likes

A sword and a staff for an existing game called “Dawn of Aurora”!

238 Likes

Working on a game called Project X, heres a screenshot of it.

It not much but it still okay.

60 Likes

I will focus on development, making a replica of my house, maybe the entire neighborhood and on some groups.

25 Likes

182 Likes

Things I’m currently working on

I’m currently cooking up a new showcase. It might be ready in January 10.

Game link: Forest - {Showcase} - Roblox

Pictures

Note: It gets laggy sometimes due to the amount of trees.

I’m also seeing how I can improve on my other 2 showcases which are 預言之城 and Ancient Temple.

Pictures (預言之城)

Also, I’m currently working on mastering Lua scripting. I know all the basics and I’m advancing quite quick.

43 Likes

Wow! thats the most detailed build i ever seen! :star_struck:

18 Likes

Happy new year everybody!

Me, @Tonels_0957, and MagorLegueGaming have been making a map for a game our friend’s making in our group. Here are pictures of what we have done so far.

68 Likes

Looks like a pretty decent DCO! I think you should make some of the wraparounds higher so you can’t jump on top of them.

10 Likes
Models

Chicken:

• The chicken gets scared when a player goes near it, it only runs away from the player, but I’ll make it show a scared animation.

Sword:

Butterfly:

The butterflies and chickens really add life to the game.

Footage:

This video focuses on the map, and movement of the character. You can see the character tilts when walking up slopes:

movement

90 Likes

Thank you! They probably look small from the image but you aren’t able to jump on them. :wink:

10 Likes

I am currently working on my logos, I have already made a commission sheet for it long ago

& I have just finished making another logo!

94 Likes

Getting the main features of TEStYOS Inc. Frigate in. Going pretty well right now.

Update: I’ve scrapped the Frigate as it’s pretty garbage. I’m working on a much better game right now. I’m already proud with what i’ve done.

Update 2: Group died lol
I’m working on my own projects, both on and off Roblox now. I’ve learnt loads on my journey! I’m gonna use this IQ of mine to release a nice little ARPG made on Godot.

Update 3: That died too
I’m NOW working on yet ANOTHER stupid reactor game, but this time I’m using a framework to help with development. It looks pretty nice, but it’s literally just the control room right now.

8 Likes

Our project, Otherworld: The Dust is coming along quite nicely. Here’s some early map photos

120 Likes

I spy with my third eye… someone else with an ultrawide screen! Woooooo! Ultrawide roblox club!

Oh by the way, your game looks incredible! What do you use to do PBR texture work?

15 Likes

:tada:**Happy New Year Roblox 2021!!**:tada:

I’ve been trying to learn scripting and improve my builds. Might as well make make small maps make people to explore all around it

12 Likes

Re-scripting an arcade fighting game.

6 Likes

FINALLY Fleshed out and polished this fighting system completely so I can make some easy progress for other characters. Game is based off of fighters like melty/bb/uniclr/tekken etc

The gimmick here is that certain moves can freeze the enemies with different hit properties while frozen. The ice can either be forced to thaw or after a certain # of frames the ice thaws by itself and the enemy is forced into a trip state + is shoved in a different direction.

159 Likes