What are you working on currently? (2021)

Working on a little awesome sauce showcase based on a song I heard!
(frailty | a cyberpunk showcase [VOICE CHAT] - Roblox)

Some pictures of the game

I’ve given users the ability to free-cam to take screenshots at will with Shift + P, I’m hoping this will make the game more enjoyable for people who just want to take screenshots with friends or anything similar.

17 Likes

Couldn’t finish it since I didn’t even have time also school. I am still happy with what I got though might come back to finish it when I’m free.

16 Likes

Is the name inspired by Stormwinds? That one old flash game that I loved. Similarities are steam punk and balloons lol.

Might want to replay it.

2 Likes

Epic shiny Studio. Nice work!

Game Pass store W.I.P. UI

Currently working on a mobile / console version and adding tabs (for developer products). Planned to be fully open-sourced and scripted. Let me know what you think! :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

Neurotik

10 Likes

Some progress on new art style, head not done!

7 Likes

Starting a new hotel commission.

14 Likes

It very much is inspired by stormwinds! that’s actually one of the main inspiration sources for airship design!

3 Likes

Made some Inverse Kinematics (If you can even call it that) without using the typical IK math, (only distance calculations and CFraming). I like this better because I’ve seen some IK where the arm movement bends the joint out of place and doesn’t go back to a previous position that looks natural. This is just a prototype and isn’t done yet, there are many flaws with this one too. Try to move your left arm around and you’ll notice that the movement is quite close to what I achieved, I’m happy.

IK

19 Likes

Updating area :slight_smile:

36 Likes

36 Likes

First time trying out pagoda roofs.

My twitter: Aerophagia | Aerophagia16

42 Likes

Just made this! Building isn’t my strongest skill, but I like the result of my bridge.

16 Likes

It looks okay, but I would suggest adding some materials to it, wood planks for the floor, metal for the ropes, etc. Right now it all looks like plastic.

1 Like

wip but there’s no mixing at all

6 Likes

Mojang Developers just started sweating. :laughing: Good work though!

3 Likes

Some gfxs hehee

16 Likes

How long does it take you to build something like this roughly? Looks amazing though!

I’m working on trying to learn how to be a Professional Scripter.