What are you working on currently? (2021)

TIL you can use expressions when resizing parts in Roblox Studio similar to other programs. This also works with Position and Orientation, probably alongside with many other properties.

also mini progress report. my largest city so far, around 110k people. rn i’m working on a (hopefully) multi-million city though

7 Likes

The Bridge (from Hypixel) In Roblox.

I’m expecting to finish the game before November. Everything you see here is completely made by me, as a solo developer. I mode, build, code, and more.

EDIT: The models of the tools were heavily inspired by minecraft

BridgeShow1

9 Likes

WHAT.
JUST.
HAPPENED!?!

mind BLOWN

1 Like

Nice winstreek you got there.

Also I’ve noticed that some UI elements aren’t positioned correctly. Other than that, nice game.

1 Like

yup, exactly

this reply needs enough words

Thanks! Really appreciate your feedback. I’m currently working on some UGC concepts and commissions as well.

9 Likes

i deleted my original post because i didnt want to clutter this up (also i saw when you posted at the start of development of the game and its amazing how far its come)

1 Like

robloxapp-20211011-2030337.wmv (8.9 MB)
sorry about bad quality its recorded with the garbo recorder in roblox but heres my hl2 deathmatch base so far

1 Like

how did this man. how did this man.

35 Likes

35 Likes

That looks insane! Keep up the good models. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I have a question? How do you get those models? Did you created them out of parts? Did you make them using an app like Blender? Are they free models on Roblox? Me and my friends were wondering? You make so many cool builds in such a short time or maybe me and my friends are just to slow. You are very talented and have so much skill. Do you have people to help you? Btw I am the same age as you.

I will gladly answer your questions,

They cannot be obtained anywhere since they are solely my property, in short, I created it

Yes, the majority

I don’t use it much

Are you kidding? Of course and absolutely not, I already went through that stage years ago

I have always worked as a solo builder, I have done many large constructions without help and this is one of them, very proud of that

TIP: I recommend that you and your friends manage your time daily in order to build and
Doing things in real life, it will help you a lot, it is also a matter of practice, I have been doing constructions for years that is why I am telling you :wink:

11 Likes

Finished pistol based on the Makarov

17 Likes

Newest gfx with a few of my homies that i play bedwars with : D

Not the best quality wise but I honestly just made this for them and for fun!

13 Likes

I love this so much! :heart_eyes: Not enough games have swords nowadays.

Shiny and realistic.

Portfolio: https://thulicore.artstation.com/

Comms are WIDE OPEN, pm on Devforum, or discord = THULiCORE88X#0283

15 Likes

Wow … I absolutely love your GFX! Much better than mine tbh :laughing:

Finished

27 Likes