What are you working on currently? (2021)

That exactly what I do!

Instead of directly copying it, I just ask myself “what does this build have”.

For example, if a build had pipes, I wouldn’t directly copy how the pipe looks, instead, I’d simply add pipes to my build while making it match your build style and detail.

4 Likes

I worked on this "showcase " earlier this year, here are some screenshots:

6 Likes

I already posted some of my recent stuff here, but never the finishing result of the phase 2 Clone Trooper, so here it is

6 Likes

More than ready to run for the Badonut’s team of my good Pal @MrSSR_55 :mexico:

11 Likes

I created a system that you can use the keyboard to control ui buttons by using W-A-S-D or arrow keys without using a mouse for my game (Deep Rush). And i’ll also have to add the support to xbox.

Video of the system:

8 Likes

just a normal highway sign.

(decal is just a placeholder)

7 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

Why do you have the inappropriate pictures in the first place…? Just take them away?

the thing is they are not inappropriate but roblox think they are inappropriate for some reason like there nothing wrong with the pictures on the wall but for some reason roblox makes no sence with moderating

Vortex

9 Likes

very nice, but u should reduce the speed of how the ball goes.

1 Like

thank you!!! <3 the trick is add details even if there is enough detail :smile:

Highway guardrail.

(I feel like making highway stuff is my hobby now)

7 Likes

Beam light:

Linktree: THULiCORE | Linktree

11 Likes

You should implement these as 3D Layered Clothing for Roblox so you don’t have to use as custom character, only down side is that you have to restart everything lol.

RobloxScreenShot20211121_185247768

very simple.

12 Likes

Other than working on some Jedi temples, I’ve been building a replica of the Lego Ninjago Destiny’s Bounty, specifically the one from season eight. I spent about a day building it, though it is still not finished.

17 Likes

I am working on a Hospital! Not much is finished in the inside yet!

4 Likes

One of two factions that can be played in The Seven Tides’ upcoming Alpha:

18 Likes

im working on a music beat maker

https://www.roblox.com/games/6856433340/Beat-Track-Creator-BETA

there’s bugs and I’m trying out a revamp but oi got no luck with GUI collision =(

2 Likes